Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars GPX Gloves
Representing an evolutionary step for glove-kind, the Alpinestars GPX Gloves offer a technical construction which incorporates leather, suede and perforated leather panels to keep your hands cool. With plenty of race proven technology packed into a short-cuff glove, the GPX Gloves feature polymer wrist proteciton, TPU knuckle and palm armor and a third/forth finger bridge for maximum crash insurance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge
- Alpinestars’ Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction
- Compound TPU sliders on fingers and palm heel are mounted on foam-backed leather panels for comfort and performance
- Ergonomic polymer cuff protector affords greater impact and abrasion performance
- VELCRO® brand wrist closure
- Pre-shaped finger construction reduces fatigue
- External, reinforced finger seams for superior fit
- Leather reinforcements cover finger sidewalls for durability
- Accordion flex leather paneling on thumb and fingers
- Reinforced external padding on thumb
- Perforated leather fingers, finger gussets, palm and wrist for maximum cooling without compromising safety
- TPR detailing and printed logos
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #915245||MFR. Product #3567013-10-L/2223014-155-47||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
126 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 49 Answers