Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Race Suit For Tech Air Race
Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Race Suit For Tech Air Race
The next generation of track protection is here. Descended like a golden god from knee dragger heaven, the Alpinestars Tech Air GP-Tech Race Suit is the ultimate in high-performance protection — prepared to be outfitted with the cutting-edge Tech Air Race Airbag Vest (sold separately). This second iteration of the rider-acclaimed GP Tech Race Suit has been modified to accept the Tech Air system, complete with on-board LED indicators in the sleeve.
The suit itself, just like the apex-predator original, is constructed with a mix of Kangaroo and full grain cowhide that optimizes performance protection and fit. The integrated CE protectors and external PU sliders equip the GP Tech Suit with a full arsenal of protection even before the Tech Air system enters the picture, while generous perforation helps to regulate body temperature. If ahead of the pack is where you prefer to be, the Alpinestars GP Tech Race Suit for Tech Air Race will put you there—both in terms of groundbreaking technology and the confidence to push it harder than the guy next to you.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This GP Tech Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- 0.8-1.0 mm genuine kangaroo leather on specific areas to improve fit, comfort and performance
- 1.3 mm full grain cow leather
- CE certified protectors: shoulders, elbow, knee and tibia
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector
- GP Dynamic Friction Slider (GP DPS) at shoulder
- Innovative elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- External DFS knee sliders offers additional abrasion resistance at key impact area
- Anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon Hip Hip Protectors
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability
- Stretch fabric at wrists and ankles improves comfort and fit
- Aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate a hydration pack and features a conduit opening for hydration hose
- Leather accordion stretch panels are perforated for comfort and airflow
- Extensive aramidic fiber stretch panels on the underarms, shoulders, crotch and thigh areas
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1240877||MFR. Product #3156017-123-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 50||RevZilla Item #1240878||MFR. Product #3156017-123-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1240879||MFR. Product #3156017-123-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 54||RevZilla Item #1240880||MFR. Product #3156017-123-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 56||RevZilla Item #1240881||MFR. Product #3156017-123-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 58||RevZilla Item #1240882||MFR. Product #3156017-123-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 48 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240883||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 50 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240884||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 52 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240885||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 54 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240886||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 56 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240887||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-56||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 58 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1240888||MFR. Product #3156017-1236-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I don't have any complaints on the suit except putting it on took a lot of effort. Even with socks on, my feet kept getting stuck in the mesh liner below the knees. Because the suit is already tight, unless you perfectly square up your toes, the meshing material kept getting twisted around my foot and couldn't exit properly. I struggled for almost an hour trying to find a proper technique to put suit on/off in ideal conditions (i.e. in my house, with A/C on, not in a rush). Finally I gave up on the mesh lining and cut it below the knee. Problem solved. I cringed cutting up my brand new $2k suit, but this is either a design flaw or I'm just doing it wrong.
The mesh liner also gets in the way of the arm sleeves, but I have enough dexterity and leverage there I can wiggle my way through the sleeves properly.
Once on, though, the suit feels like a glove.
3 months ago