Out of Stock
Alpinestars GP Tech Race Suit (54)
Item: P279719 SKU:
Save $700.00 32%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars GPTech Race Suit
Descended like a golden god from knee dragger heaven, the Alpinestars GP-Tech Race Suit is the ultimate in high-performance protection. Constructed of a mix of Kangaroo and full grain cowhide that optimizes performance protection and fit. The integrated CE protectors and external PU sliders equip the GP Tech Suit with a full arsenal of protection while generous perforation helps to regulate body temperature.
- 0.8-1.0 mm genuine kangaroo leather on specific areas to improve fit, comfort and performance
- 1.3 mm full grain cow leather
- CE certified protectors: shoulders, elbow, knee and tibia
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector
- External PU slider protectors race proven in MotoGP and WSBK
- Stretch panels on sleeves, chest areas and back to further improve fit and feel
- 3D mesh soft collar construction
- MotoGP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Large accordion stretch panels helps movement and comfort
- Soft mesh at the cuff and ankle
- Stretch panels on sleeves and crotch areas to further improve fit and comfort
- Removable inner liner with multipanel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation
- 3D multi-panel knee construction
- Coated inside knee area leather enhances contact with the bike
- The Alpinestars GP-Tech Race Suit has accordion calf stretch panels for improved range of fit and comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 54 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #973819||MFR. Product #3156014-321-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 3 Answers