Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars GP Plus R Leather Jacket
Cut from the same cloth as Alpinestars' premium race suits, the GP Plus R Leather Jacket offers riders premium protection, fit and performance. Race grade 1.3mm leather, dynamic stretch panels and CE certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors affords riders safety and comfort. A full connection zipper that allows you to connect the GP Plus R to your favorite pair of leather Alpinestars pants, allowing you to transition from the street to the track seamlessly. For riders looking for GP performance the GP Plus R is the standard.
- Highly durable and technical premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- Dual density, advanced polymer shoulder sliders are ergonomically incorporated into garment’s sport styling design for added abrasion resistance
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade)
- Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Back protector available as accessory upgrade)
- Advanced microfiber accordion stretch inserts on rear for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding
- Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows allow greater range of movement
- Extensive poly-fabric stretch panels under the arms helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Combination VELCRO® brand closures and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand closures and D‐ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position
- Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand closures for additional security
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment for durability
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
Note: Logo on shoulder slider of Black/White colorway may be grey.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #947464||MFR. Product #3100514-10-48/3100514-12-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #947465||MFR. Product #3100514-10-50/3100514-12-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #947466||MFR. Product #3100514-10-52/3100514-12-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 54||RevZilla Item #947467||MFR. Product #3100514-10-54/3100514-12-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #947480||MFR. Product #3100514-213-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 50||RevZilla Item #947481||MFR. Product #3100514-213-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #947482||MFR. Product #3100514-213-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 54||RevZilla Item #947483||MFR. Product #3100514-213-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 56||RevZilla Item #947484||MFR. Product #3100514-213-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black/Red / 58||RevZilla Item #947485||MFR. Product #3100514-213-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 48||RevZilla Item #947473||MFR. Product #3100514-127-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 50||RevZilla Item #947474||MFR. Product #3100514-127-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 52||RevZilla Item #947475||MFR. Product #3100514-127-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 54||RevZilla Item #947476||MFR. Product #3100514-127-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 56||RevZilla Item #947477||MFR. Product #3100514-127-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Blue / 58||RevZilla Item #947478||MFR. Product #3100514-127-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Well, there you have it. More information about a jacket than you will ever need. Maybe If I paid this much attention to my girlfriend, I wouldn't need to go riding all the time to burn off stress. Eh... I'll stick with riding!
I live in NC and the summer can be very hot and humid. I purchased this jacket to provide exceptional protection in the event of an accident while allowing ample air flow. Air flow is tremendous. I admit it does get warm in the 95 to 100 deg F range, but bearable while moving.
I am 6' tall with a 44" chest and 35" sleeve (measured from the neck) and the 44 US 54 EURO size I purchased does not allow much more than a long sleeve t shirt without feeling extremely tight. Useful for me in the temperature range 48 to 95 degrees F. This jacket meets all my expectations.
I live in freezing $%^&ing Minnesota, USA and ride from early spring until the tires refuse to grip anymore due to the cold in November. I'm 6-4", and about 195 pounds. Lanky with long arms and broad shoulders. The Alpine Stars GP Plus R I ordered was in size 54 but was a bit snug, especially around the biceps, so I exchanged it for a 56. Fit like it was made for me. Formed to my body. Looks INCREDIBLE!!!! I rode when it was 40 degrees out and didn't feel a thing, I was also wearing AlpineStars gauntlet gloves with Gortex (Also ordered from Rev). AlpineStars has always made excellent products. And, as always, Revzilla's customer service was fantastic. I would buy again if I had a time machine.
The jacket does not come with real armor - the included foam pads are "comfort" pads only. You'll want to add a back protector and chest armor to get the most protection. Having done that, I can say that the armor "disappears", even when wearing a backpack. I don't notice it at all.
I'm a tall guy with long, skinny arms. This jacket is better tailored to me than most of my clothes, motorcycle-related or not. This feels like a custom fit, no joke. I love it. The jacket leather has a high-quality look and feel, enough so that I enjoy looking at it on the hanger! The leather smell is really very nice, too.
With a proper fit, plus chest armor, the inside pocket will allow one thin wallet, or a smartphone (not recommended). Any more than that and you've got a sore chest after a one hour ride, most likely, unless you buy the jacket a little loose.
The three snaps on the inside of the back panel are for attaching the jacket to a strap-on back protector. If you are not using one of those, then the snaps threaten to punch holes in your skin if you crash and land right on them. Surprisingly, they don't bother me at all, even with a backpack on while riding. Still, I filled them in with hot glue to keep from having a line of core samples along my backbone if the worst happens. The hot glue "plugs" can be easily removed later if desired.
This jacket pairs nicely with the Alpinestars Track Leather Pants. Zipping them together is fairly easy with the 270 degree zip.
I have received a LOT of compliments on this jacket (black/white/red).
Only item (which isn't an issue) is the zipper is on the left side.. most jackets I've ever worn they are on the right.
Overall the jacket is very nice. What I like about it is too long to list so I'm going to be very picky and write about the minor things I don't like:
1. The zipper is reversed. You have to use your left hand to pull it up.
2. The lining is just a tiny but longer than the leather on the sleeves. (I mean really small) The problem is that if your gloves have Velcro exposed, it may snag the lining a bit.
3. My other leather jackets and race suits have no collar and I am used to moving my head side to side very freely. It takes some getting used to the collar on this jacket. Might not be a problem if your previous jackets have collars.
That's my honest review. Hope it helps regardless of your decision.
Style: I wound up choosing the GP plus R in off-white with red (Despite all the non-riding girls I showed my choices to picking the red or black and red Celer at first glance) and I have ZERO buyers remorse on my choice! Seeing it on me those same girls gave me lots of compliments, the pictures don't do it justice. It should be mentioned that this jacket is not "pure" white but instead has almost a very subtle two tone white which includes off-white or eggshell. At first I thought this could be a problem but as soon as I opened the box I felt like a kid during Christmas! Stunning! It definitely leans on the side of tech inspired and has a little more edge in the lines. So for styling I feel like Alpinestars has moved lightyears ahead this season from last (I had the chance to buy last years GP off a buddy for $200 and didn't even entertain the idea). Nice job a*stars!
Comfort: sizing is very accurate based on the a*stars size chart and I had a Revzilla staff member also give me their opinion based on my measurements provided by my tailor at no charge which I recommend doing because size does matter. I'm 6'1", 180ish lbs, and it fits perfectly. I also bought the bionic air insert which is held in under interior liner by four seemingly flimsy but well placed Velcro tabs that do the job. There are also three buttons that stick out which seem to allow a compatible a*stars race or maybe CEII rated back armor. My concern with these is will they collapse or cause more damage if I go down and hit my back? Something to think about maybe. Actually one of the most comfortable sport jackets I've owned to date. The stance is not too aggressive however there is interior armor and you'll feel it in there but nothing of discomfort for me. I feel like this is the best blend of a track/street style sport jacket. One thing that has bothered me on a small scale is the neck of the jacket. At first I thought my helmet strap was on too tight and quickly realized that the front of the neck on the jacket was protruding into my neck and could be correctly by pulling down on the front of the jacket. Not a big deal but I find myself doing it on occasion. Something else I haven't quite figured out is which gloves to pair this with... The GP Plus gauntlets seem to have a hard time going over the cuff of the sleeves.
Air flow: The flow control system seems to work well as I left the zippers open during 80 degree weather here in San Diego but my Ducati reaches 220 degrees at lights so if I lived in a hotter city I would highly reconsider buying the perforated version of this jacket. Riding at night in temps of 65 degrees I thanked myself for sticking to all leather this time around.
Features: I think I covered a fair amount of these and for the price you get pretty much everything you could imagine plus more! Remember, I could have bought the Celer or something more expensive and didn't. Maybe if I was in track attack mode I would buy the Celer but do yourself a favor and pick this one up. You'll look and feel great in it.
I just bought this jacket and was wondering if it'll break in at the shoulders at all? I bought a 54 and it fits perfect besides for being really tight across the shoulders. Let me know
Being that the jacket is meant to have the back and cheat protection in it I would think you can probably go 1 size up if you want to use the vest instead of the armor made for the jacket.
I would suggest finding a store that sells the jacket before buying and try it with the vest.
I have worn mine at 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) with a thin sweater underneath and I was fairly warm, but I'm pretty much a human furnace.
It's pretty good at 60 Fahrenheit without a sweater of some kind if you don't mind a bit of cool air getting to you.
chest size: 96cm (Euro Size 48)
waist size: 86cm (Euro Size 48)
overall height: 178cm (Euro Size 50)
What euro size 48 or 50 fit me?
Thanks in Advance
Check the sizing chart and make sure the arms will be long enough.
I have a 107 cm chest and the 54 fits me great. I could possibly have gotten away with the 52, but it would be quite snug