Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Faster Shoes
Alpinestars Faster Shoes
Taking a page from the Formula 1 playbook, the Alpinestars Faster Shoes take the go-fast looks of classic racing shoes to two wheels. The anatomically shaped footbed delivers superb comfort and an abrasion resistant microfiber upper hides ankle protection, a reinforced toe box and heel counter for ultimate street insurance for the moto minded speed enthusiast.
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Advanced textile lining features microfiber suede insert on heel to prevent the foot from slipping
- Secure, personalized closure fit thanks to lacing system and adjustable Velcro® strap across lower shin. VELCRO® brand closures straps are tipped with PU for grip and ease of closure
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by foam padding
- External TPR toe slider and external ankle guard help protect against abrasion and knocks
- Microfiber shift pad is backed by foam padding and features textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible rubber compound sole feature laser-ablated, textured patterning for excellent grip
- PU midsole on the heel area for comfort features integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike
- Hi-Vis reflective panel on rear improves visibility to other road users
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 6.5||RevZilla Item #947119||MFR. Product #251021410-6.5||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #947120||MFR. Product #251021410-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 8||RevZilla Item #947139||MFR. Product #2510214106-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 9||RevZilla Item #947141||MFR. Product #2510214106-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 9.5||RevZilla Item #947142||MFR. Product #2510214106-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 10||RevZilla Item #947143||MFR. Product #2510214106-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 10.5||RevZilla Item #947144||MFR. Product #2510214106-10.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 11||RevZilla Item #947145||MFR. Product #2510214106-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 11.5||RevZilla Item #947146||MFR. Product #2510214106-11.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 12||RevZilla Item #947147||MFR. Product #2510214106-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 8||RevZilla Item #1011841||MFR. Product #2510214128||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 11.5||RevZilla Item #1011848||MFR. Product #25102141212||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 8||RevZilla Item #947156||MFR. Product #2510214123-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 11||RevZilla Item #947162||MFR. Product #2510214123-11||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 11.5||RevZilla Item #947163||MFR. Product #2510214123-11.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 13.5||RevZilla Item #947167||MFR. Product #2510214123-13.5||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 7.5 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011857||MFR. Product #251021000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 8 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011858||MFR. Product #251021000000||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011860||MFR. Product #251021000000||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9.5 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011861||MFR. Product #251021000000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 10 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011862||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 10.5 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011863||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 11 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011864||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 11.5 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011865||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 12 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011866||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 12.5 / White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1011867||MFR. Product #2510210000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Style looks decently cool. Probably the main reason I bought them. My friend said they looked like basketball shoes mixed with wrestling shoes. But when riding, I should be more concerned with protection than style. It is, after all, the whole reason to get riding shoes.
- Ankle protection is better than standard running shoes with the high ankle support and slider on the side of the ankle.
- The Faster shoe runs very small. I wear a size 11 in Nikes, 10.5 in Ariat boots, and 10 in Cole Haan Wingtips. I got this shoe in 10.5. The overall length of the shoe was about an inch shorter than my size 10 Cole Haans! The shoe makes your foot look very small and girly and doesn't look good in blue jeans as I was hoping (Maybe the white shoes would look better). Kind of cramped. Depending on the shoes you normally wear I would suggest getting 1/2 size to a full size bigger than normal or go with the largest size out of all the shoes you have. In my case I should have gone with the 11...minimum.
- Horrible Protection. Everywhere, except the ankle and heel, feels like there is no protection. Although they look nice, I felt like I slipped my foot into a cheap leather sock. The shoe felt way too flexible, and the leather/padding didn't feel thick or stiff enough around the foot to provide any impact protection. I thought there would be at least decent padding and thicker leather on the toe box where you would shift...not at all. Honestly, my Nike Shox felt like they had thicker leather and more protection than these in the entire foot area. It felt as if I would be shifting pretty much barefoot, and that my left big toe would get bruised from shifting on an hour+ ride. The toe slider is a joke, just a little thin piece of plastic. If you lowsided (which is the lesser violent crash) and your foot got caught under the bike, you'd probably break several toes and bones in your foot.
- Price is a little high for what you get. If I ever decide to get a pair of riding shoes again, these will not be it. I would rather buy the TCX riding "boot" with waterproofing and supposedly better protection for the same price and casual-basketball shoe style.
I returned these A* Faster Shoes the next day to Revzilla. Great customer service for product returns. VERY SIMPLE - just watch the returning process video by Anthony.
Kind of glad the Faster shoes were less than adequate for riding or else I wouldn't have decided to go with boots with more protection.
I ended up buying the new Vented Alpinestars SMX 6 boot which have full CE rated protection, look just as cool as the Faster shoes (only part that sticks out of jeans is below ankle anyways), and I can wear the SMX6s on the track or with leather plants if I decide to do so.
I see no point in buying shoes that can barely replace my Nike Shox and can't take to the track.
If you're thinking about getting these shoes, don't. Spend the extra cash and get some real racing boots with extra protection, that look just as good with jeans over them, and that you can take later to the track so you don't end up wasting $130 on shoes you could have put towards awesome boots you'll eventually want.
Modify the laser ablated grip to something that doesn't turn into a slick in 6 months. The Altama combat boots I have are much better at sticking in sand or the wet than these things. I have to do a two-step tango in sand or wet pavement so as to not drop the bike. So, they FAIL THEIR PRIMARY FUNCTION, which means they are a DO NOT BUY. In all other areas they excel. Two walking around in these hurts after a few hours, so I corrected this with a gel heel insert.
If Alpinestars makes these improvements I'll certainly buy another pair, however if the laser ablated grip stays, I'll be shopping for another product.
The protection around the ankle is very solid and reassuring. The cut on these shoes is meant for a more sporty riding position, so they may not be the best cruiser shoes. There isn't a shift box, but the shoe actually has a lot of padding around the toe area so shifting isn't uncomfortable.
They look great, I've received a lot of compliments on them. Fit was spot on for me, I'm between an 11 and a 12 and an 11.5 was absolutely perfect.
Quality is superb, exactly what you would expect from Alpinestars. When these shoes wear out, I would definitely buy another pair.
1 year ago
This shoe is amazing. The fit is great and near dead on. For reference, I found it's approximately a 0.5 smaller size than New Balance and 0.5 larger than Reebok. The foot is fairly narrow though, so watch out if you have wide feet.
The look is also very good. When on, and with pants to cover the top portion with the Velcro straps, they look just like a pair of stylish men's boots and I've gotten many compliments on my 'boots' before people found out what they actually are. Additionally, they are very comfortable and they do come with a heel so they can be worn like any other shoe. I have worn these all day with no ill effect, and I sometimes wear them to work. They (the almost all black pair) are also good enough to pass as dress shoe substitutes as I've worn them to the office on numerous occasions.
The shoe secures nicely and stays that way as long as you wrap the laces into the Velcro.
The only real downside to these shoes (and I'm not sure if it's a downside to riding shoes in general) is the lack of any grip on the sole. Though, I've found that it's not really necessary.
Not as much protection as a boot - they are quite flexible
No ventilation - get a little hot
They look a little "plasticy"; sort of too shiney
1 year ago
I've ridden with these on light rains and my feet stayed dry the entire time. However, when it's raining hard (like a thunderstorm) your feet would get wet, although not completely wet, but you would feel some water seeping through. The grip on these shoes (on the bottom) aren't very grippy when standing on wet asphalt. I would say my foot has slipped a few times when attempting to back up my bike while being on it in a slightly inclined road.
1 year ago