Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boots
Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Boots
Drawing from their extensive off and on road boot experience, the Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Boots are everything an ADV rider needs or could want. The mid height design is less encumbering than a full off-road or motocross boot, and the vulcanized rubber compound rubber sole provides excellent grip while allowing riders to actually walk around off the bike without doing the robot.
Burly off-road inspired protective features include a TPU shin plate and ankle protectors, reinforced heel counter and toe box, as well as Alpinestars' bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system. To top things off Alpinestars has added a Drystar membrane to keep out water in whatever form it takes. The rugged yet refined Corozal Boots are ready for pretty much anything.
- Upper constructed from PU coated leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with VELCRO® brand upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection
- Closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the buckles are replaceable.
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #1062551||MFR. Product #2047516-10-7||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #1062552||MFR. Product #2047516-10-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #1062553||MFR. Product #2047516-10-9||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #1062554||MFR. Product #2047516-10-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #1062555||MFR. Product #2047516-10-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #1062556||MFR. Product #2047516-10-12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #1062557||MFR. Product #2047516-10-13||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 7 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157591||MFR. Product #2047717-82-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 8 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157592||MFR. Product #2047717-82-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157593||MFR. Product #2047717-82-9||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 10 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157594||MFR. Product #2047717-82-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 11 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157595||MFR. Product #2047717-82-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157596||MFR. Product #2047717-82-12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1157597||MFR. Product #2047717-82-13||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
These boots appear to be very well made and so far have kept my feet completely dry while crossing a lot of water crossings and puddles. I have not worn them in the rain yet but I expect they will be fine.
Fit is a tad on the small size. I usually wear a 9 1/2 but since they only come in whole sizes I ordered a 10.They fit fine and I wouldn't want them any smaller. Another thing to note is they are pretty thick top to bottom across the toe area. I had to reposition my shifter up a spline so I could get my foot under it. No big deal but something to be aware of.
1 year ago
Like the others, mine had the clicking sound, which make you look like a moron when walking around to going into work. I tried the dry-lube that another reviewer mentioned, and that helped a bit but it would always come back, usually at the worst time. So I looked into it better and found a way to eliminate it for good. See here for my fix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxziW0IRQA. Go easy on the amount you take off to start with to preserve some ankle flexion protection.
1 year ago
I have little doubt these boots would keep my foot intact in the event I fell or slid
Waterproof even in a tropical storm I rode in
I can tuck my jeans/riding pants into these boots or tuck these under the pants no problem
Comfortable to stand in for hours on end or ride for those same hours
I expect I'll wear these boots 2 years and 20000 miles from now.
Cons: They make annoying as all heck clicking/popping sound when I walk
They're stiff as all heck, your ankle will bend just a little and one way only
Stairs are a challenge in these
Heavy and a bit warm off the bike
Excellent comfort, brake in at the first ride.
I wear 8,5 in normal shoes, I bought 9 and fit perfect.
I ride in the tropic and my feet keeps fresh wearing the Alpinestars Tech Coolmax Socks.
Excellent price for the value, no doubt.
Yes, they sound when you are walking, but they are for ride on the bike, so a minor detail for me.
Anthony, thanks for your advice and report on these boots.
1 year ago
* Well Made
*Bang for the buck
*No Ventilation with the drystar membrane.
I haven't had a chance to test how water proof they are. I'll find out quick this winter when the rain starts.
Also, I bought these a half size up from my normal size as my feet swell when standing for extended periods. These fit the bill in this department. A little loose to start out with and then they fit perfect when I am riding the bike on the trail.
4 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago