Alpinestars Challenger v2 1-Piece Race Suit
And in the blue corner, the Challenger! The Alpinestars Challenger V2 Race Suit will serve you well in any corner with the same premium 1.3mm leather construction as Alpinestars’ pricier suits. Generous perforations and a 3D mesh ventilated aero hump yield excellent airflow, while CE certified internal protectors and preparation for a Nucleon Level 2 Back and chest protection ensure you are as protected as possible at the track.
- Durable, premium 1.3mm leather construction
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporates stretch panels on arms, crotch and knees
- Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar area
- Pockets for armor at the hips and coccyx (both sold separately)
- 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders
- CE certified internal protection on shoulders and elbows
- One-piece CE certified internal knee, tibia and shin protection
- Shoulder protection features over-molded TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Snap button system to integrated the CE Level 2 Nucleon Back Protector (Nucleon Back Protector sold separately)
- Pocket for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Aerodynamic ventilated rear hump with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling
- Mesh liner
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage
- Innovative calf expansion gusset
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1242796||MFR. Product #3150617-10-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.