Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Bionic Tech V2 Protection Jacket
Premium materials combined and an innovative design make the Bionic Pro V2 Jacket a protector that is light, ergonomic and extremely durable. Featuring CE-certified protectors incorporated into the slim, stretchable material for high levels of comfort the jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support and the Bionic Hydration Pack.
- Slim fit stretchable fabric construction
- Floating, highly ventilated and flexible thermoformed Chest Protector with flexible side wings that adapt to the rider’s body
- Central front zipper for a better fit
- Additional front padding on the arms, sides and chest for enhanced roost protection
- Height adjustable kidney belt for optimal levels of fit
- BNS compatible with a removable back puck panel and elastic BNS cords on the shoulders straps
- New Cell Technology back protector is highly ventilated and flexible for enhanced rider comfort
- Bionic Hydration Pack compatible
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1727142||MFR. Product #6506620-155-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1727143||MFR. Product #6506620-155-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1727144||MFR. Product #6506620-155-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1727145||MFR. Product #6506620-155-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1727146||MFR. Product #6506620-155-2XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Armored Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 6 Answers