Alpinestars Bionic-7 Knee Braces
The Alpinestars Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a CE certified knee brace featuring a new chassis constructed from an advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance. This lightweight brace is well ventilated and helps to support and protect the knee from hyper-extension when the gnar gets too shreddy.
- Lightweight hybrid frame construction of fiberglass composite cores with an advanced fiber reinforced polymer
- Performs at temperatures as low as -4°F
- Double-pivoting hinge system
- Highly-ventilated ergonimic double-wall knee-cup
- Channeled padding and mesh provide optimized ventilation and airflow
- Soft lateral knee padding avoids pressure points
- CE level 1 certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1314706||MFR. Product #6501319195S/6501319-195-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style MD / Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1314707||MFR. Product #6501319195M/6501319-195-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style LG / Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1314708||MFR. Product #6501319195L/6501319-195-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style XL-2XL / Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1314709||MFR. Product #6501319195XL/2X/6501319-195-XL/2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
Alpinestars Knee Brace Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Using a caliper, measure the width of the knee joint across the kneecap. The leg should be completely straight and in a weight-bearing position.