Alpinestars A-4 Max Chest Protector
The lightweight A-4 Chest Protector offers high levels of CE certified upper body protection and incorporates thermoformed kidney protectors. The A-4 has an innovative strap closure system for a quick and secure fit while the modular design allows the fitting of Alpinestars BNS neck supports for the ultimate in off-road protection.
- Shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation, perfect for those hot & dusty days at the track
- Soft bio-foam padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and close-to-the-body fit
- Modular design means the A-4 is optimized for use with Alpinestars BNS neck braces
- Removable upper back padded panel for BNS neck support compatibility
- Soft touch BNS puller for easy and safe engagement of the BNS
- Removable and adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller
- Additional thermoformed EVA tale extension for extended coverage to the coccyx area
- Back Protector: EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1
- Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS-SM / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1725199||MFR. Product #6701520-1155-X/2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style MD-LG / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1725200||MFR. Product #6701520-1155-M/L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style XL-2XL / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1725201||MFR. Product #6701520-1155-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Mens Chest Protector
|Size||Chest (cm)||Torse Height (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
While standing upright, measure the distance between your waist (typically at navel or top of the hip bone level) and the top of your shoulder, to the left or right of your spine.