Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alloy Art Frame Stabilizer For Harley Touring
"Twist and Shout" is for Isleys, not Harleys.
- CNC-machined aluminum, stainless steel heim joints and stainless mounting hardware
- Prevents frame flex, frame wobble and motor oscillation
- Improve handling and overall safety
- Top-side design provides for a quicker, easier installation
- Work with stock exhaust and most aftermarket exhaust systems
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #953226||MFR. Product #09TS2||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Polished||RevZilla Item #953225||MFR. Product #09TS1||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Installation was easy but the instructions sheet was an extremely poor photocopy with terribly blurred pictures. Fortunately, the design is simple. What is what and what goes where do not require a degree in rocket science. I had to perform some simple Dremel work on my right side heat deflector but I did not have to remove my H-D brand heat deflectors for good.
Unlike the instructions sheet which is not up to the standards of any self-respecting business; the design, materials and workmanship are top notch. Every component is perfectly machined and carefully finished. Longer bolts are supplied to compensate for the thickness of the support plate. What impressed me most is the angle of the rod that connects the starter to the frame. It remains parallel to the width of the frame. That is; perpendicular to the vector of the forces that it counters. This position has a great multiplier effect to the strength of the already beefy rod.
The instructions do not call for installing the stabilizer when the bike is upright but IMO, this must be the case. When the bike is on the jiffy stand, the heavy engine/transmission assembly must be compressing the rubber mounts on the left. I lifted the bike before aligning the rod, in order to be certain that the engine/transmission assembly is in its neutral position.
The alignment process is to be performed only once, for good. The stabilizer is not an alignment tool to alter the position of the engine/transmission assembly relative to the frame. It is for keeping this assembly in its neutral position against the forces that try to shift it. Therefore, the adjustable rod does not have left-hand threads in one end. That is; it cannot be adjusted when both ends are connected. IMO, this serves the purpose better than an adjustable turnbuckle because one needs to feel the ease at which the bolts pass through the holes. Locking nuts at both ends secure the length of the rod, as well as the position of the joints relative to the rod for good. No further adjustment will be needed, unless some rubber mounts/bushings are replaced.
With the stabilizer installed, the 103 idles as if it had a tranquilizer pill. I may say that it does not shake vigorously at idle but it still vibrates proudly. I don’t know where the surplus between “vigorous shake” and “proud vibration” goes but I feel that it does not reach the handlebar. I surmise that the rubber mounts/bushings may now be forced to further dampen the shaking forces.
At speed, my Road King is more stable in curves, significantly more so in bumpy curves and on irregular pavement. To give you an idea on how much more planted my bike now feels; I had a similar sensation of “sure footedness” when I had replaced my stock shocks with Progressive 444s. I conclude that improving the rigidity of the swing arm pays dividends and this is exactly what frame stabilizer kits do. They reduce the movements of the engine/transmission assembly relative to the frame. Since the swing arm is connected to the engine/transmission assembly, flex in this area is mitigated. I do not mean that this mitigation transforms a Harley to a super sport bike but it surely makes the behemoth feel better planted and more agile. I recommend the Alloy Art Frame Stabilizer to those who are looking for a way to improve the stability of their Rushmore bikes.
1 year ago
Rode a few times the motor didn't shake thst muck.
11 months ago