Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
All Balls Racing 1.4kW Starter For Harley Twin Cam
All Balls starter motors are manufactured with all new components that have been fine-tuned for starting the H-D V-Twin engine. The clutches utilize 20% oversize rollers, and the idler gears are manufactured from cold-headed steel. The end frames are cold-chamber die cast and machined on precision fixtures. The armature hairpins are resistance-fused to the commutator. The motor section of the starter is slightly longer than an OEM starter which was designed to produce higher output while being less taxing on the battery.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1085451||MFR. Product #80-1013||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1085452||MFR. Product #80-1014||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2016
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
If you were to visit HD's parts page, their very own Genuine High Performance 1.4KW Starter part 31619-06A states "Fits '06-later Dyna® (except ABS equipped models) and '07-later Softail®, Touring and Trike models."
The "(except ABS equipped models)" is important to note. I discovered that holds true for probably most/all aftermarket as well.
The actual mounting of the starter was a breeze. Remove seat, battery, battery case, disconnect wires from starter, unbolt old starter, and install the new starter. The larger starter mounts just fine to the inner primary but the problem is that the backside of the ABS unit will be pressed into the housing of the large starter. I attached a photo of the clearance.
My solution was to add washers to the inside of the ABS module mounting bracket in order to back it away from the starter. The lines going into and out of the module don't appear to be under any stress.
BL: scoot starts better than the day we purchased it brand new from the dealer.
PS- The packaging that was used to ship the starter was inadequate. The positive terminal completely punctured through the box but luckily the starter seemed ok and did work. I sent Revzilla an email about it so hopefully it'll be better in the future. I also attached a photo of the box.
over 2 years ago