Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Airhawk R Cruiser Seat Pad
This patented system helps painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride. Memory foam can't do it. Gel seats can't do it. Only a genuine Airhawk can do it. Your sitting muscles will thank you.
- Center cutout area runs from front to back of cushion
- Re-designed cell geometry improves airflow under the rider = no hot seat
- Back cutaway allows for a tail bone relief area with a tapered transition for increased comfort
- Cushion comes standard with Poly Mesh cover, attachment loops, and cruiser straps
- Cushion material: polyurethane
- Cover material: stretch polyester material top cover, side panels are 3-layer knit polyester providing air circulation
- Fluid-proof, non-skid base is easy to clean and durable
- Large: 14" Wide x 14" Deep x 2" Tall
- Small: 11" Wide x 11" Deep x 2" Tall
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Poly Mesh Cover||RevZilla Item #1083262||MFR. Product #FA-CRUISER-RSM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Poly Mesh Cover||RevZilla Item #1083920||MFR. Product #FA-CRUISR-R-RVB/FA-CRUISER-R-REVB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The Airhawk has really, really changed that! I can now ride the distance and when I dismount my legs still work normally! I've tried gel seat pads and every other kind out there but they just didn't do the job. The Airhawk does. My legs work, my backside no longer feels dead, and my back doesn't feel like it's been beaten to death.
For anyone looking for a truly comfortable ride, this is the solution.
Yes, it's a bit pricey, but I spent the money because I've only got this one life to live, to ride, continuing to enjoy a life-long love of motorcycles and the open road. I don't regret purchasing the Airhawk and you won't either.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
The AirHawk R seemed to fit the bill since it was supposed to address my exact issues.
Before anyone mentions the air pressure being an issue, I took one trip that was 3 hours. During that time, I adjusted the air pressure to pretty much every possible combination. The pressure points were still there, they just shifted a bit.
After that, I took it on a 9 hour day ride, same issue. I would have to stop every 20 minutes or so.
I did end up switching to a Mustang Wide Solo seat which fixed my issue 100%, but I do like that with the AirHawk guarantee, I am able to send it back without any trouble.
Worth a try I guess since you have nothing to lose, but if you're in a similar situation as me, the seat was the solution.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Is this a newer model or perhaps an incorrect picture?
Thanks for the help.