Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Airhawk Dual Sport Seat Pad
The last mile can feel as good as the first, thanks to Airhawk. This pad is designed for the more narrow front of dual sport/adventure seats, and fills the gap when the medium is too wide and the small is too long. Don't let an uncomfortable seat beat you up. Riding on air will mean that you will have more energy when you arrive.
- Arrow front to match the seat profile of most Dual Sport Bikes
- Front of the DS Seat Cushion has been tapered down and away from the rider’s groin area to minimize unwanted pressure
- Not just for Dual Sport Bikes, it works well with those hard to fit seats where the Airhawk Cruiser Medium and Airhawk R are too wide, and the Airhawk Cruiser Small is too long
- Poly Mesh cover
- Dimensions: 11.5" Deep x 11" Wide
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Poly Mesh Cover||RevZilla Item #1083919||MFR. Product #FA-DUALSPORT||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I purchased and tried several aftermarket seats with no good results. (Loosing more than $400.00 in the process).
I've used Airhawk seat pads on my Harley and Goldwing for years. I even tried to use the Harleys pad on the BMW but it was too big and shifted around and would fall off in sections of trails where I needed to stand up.
This pad cures all the down sides. Well made. Perfect fit for my BMW. Extends the seat range by a factor of 10.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
7 months ago
This size is ideal for a Tiger 1050 and a Super Tenere.
12 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
You move the air hawk to the back of the seat (with very little air) & it forces you to sit forward. I've been moving it all around the seat & the benefit I get is not worth it, I can ride for 3 hours with out it, & the same with it, but I keep having to move it around, as it gets uncomfortable & you sweat a lot, I'm returning mine (hopefully), for something else, might try the gel pad's
10 months ago