Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Acerbis X-Tarmac Handguards
The X-TARMAC handguard combines style, safety, and convenience into a modern and sleek design. Designed for on-road and dual sport motorcycles, this unique handguard features an electroluminescent flat light that is easy to connect to a (12v) lighting system. It is trimmed with a semi transparent, removable spoiler that is designed to deflect cold air and rain. A large hinge allows the front cover to be rotated horizontally ensuring a precise fit with most levers and controls. The aerodynamic design is also co-injected with a metal insert to provide considerable rigidity. The X-TARMAC is compatible with handlebars that have an internal diameter of 13.6mm to 19mm. LED light strips are integrated into the handguard shield. Replacement LED strips can be purchased separately.
- Design combines style, safety and convenience for road use
- Bright blue beam
- Transparent removable spoiler defelcts wind-blast, rain and road debris
- Metal insert to provide considerable rigidity
- Fits handlebars with an internal diameter of 13.6mm to 19mm
- Model-specific Mounting Kits available (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1035824||MFR. Product #2376090001||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Strong , very well built.
2. Stylish, look awesome.
3. Easy to install if your bike is compatible and if you have the right mounting bits! just put them on, wire the cables and thats that .
1. The quality of build means weight, might be too much.
2. the lights a bit weak, more cosmetic than safety or practicality.
3. Not cheap.
I have travelled about 300km with the guards on over two 150km journeys. They work well in cold dry mornings, however last night on my second journey of about 150km it was cold and wet and the rain caused my hands to still freeze. :(
I've purchase a heated vest and glove set and am looking forward to try these in tandem with the guards.
If you ask me in a year I'll give you feedback on durability.
1 year ago
Bad weather is coming, if anything is awful about them then, I'll edit the post. For now, they seem to block the air, have some decent weight and a good build. They were easy to install, and I have no technical knowledge at all. If you do run the lights, be prepared to figure out a way of not having the wire look like crap, though.
Finally, I have some side-mirrors. You might want to know that they have some extensions built into their grip, and I was able to use that to keep my side mirrors on my handlebar. It's a bit burly, but so much better than the standard antenna-mirror.
I love it. i installed it easily