Most Memorable Trip
When I was still fairly new to riding, I told one too many people that I would do a cross country trip from Phoenix to Buffalo once I finished up at mechanics school. So, in order to be true to my word, I buckled down and bought a cheap, old BMW motorcycle and made the trip by myself— in under a week.
Born in Buffalo, NY, I’ve spent the majority of my adult life living in a few different cities, attending college and working as a Harley-Davidson Technician—right up until I was hired here at RevZilla.
I owe the majority of my love for vintage motorcycles to their distinct style and DIY tendencies. I spend most of my time now watching basketball and being with family here in the Philadelphia area. I still mess around with vintage motorcycles and am always trying to scrap together some nice, old parts for whichever projects I have in my garage.
- Nickname: That’s For Others To Decide...
- Riding Style: V-Twin, Vintage
- Riding Since: 2009
- Main Ride: 1971 BMW R50/5
- Ride History: 1987 BMW K75, 1978 Harley-Davidson FXD, 1984 Harley-Davidson FXR, 1982 Harley-Davidson FXR, 1973 Harley-Davidson XLH
- Top Brands: Biltwell, Saint, Klim