Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
XTrig Rocs Tech Triple Clamps
The XTrig Revolutionary Opposed Clamping System (ROCS) was designed to clamp the upper fork tubes from opposite directions which holds the tubes more evenly and secure. This design reduces inner tube distortion and allows the fork to flex naturally. The triple clamp system’s flexibility is adapted specifically to the forks and chassis which results in improved front wheel traction and positive feedback. Handlebars can be mounted in 12 different positions with the included Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts.
- Opposing bolts allow for precise clamping of the fork tubes
- Split clamps improve the bending line of the forks which improves fork response
- CNC manufactured from high-grade aluminum
- Steering head bearing already mounted on steering stem with standard offset
- Lightweight thanks to the removal of material between clamping screws
- Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts included with Yellow medium elastomers
- Includes 10mm spacers
- 125 SX 2013-2016
- 150 SX 2013-2016
- 250 SX 2013-2016
- 250 SX-F 2013-2016
- 250 XC 2014-2016
- 350 EXC-F 2014-2016
- 350 SX-F 2013-2016
- 450 SX-F 2013-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.