Sizing & Fit
O'Neal Sonus Mountain Bike Helmet
The Sonus full-face helmet is the result of years of product development and testing with top DH and Enduro riders such as Greg Minnaar. The lightweight Sonus helmet is ideal for Downhill and Enduro riding. With it’s larger vents and moisture-wicking liner, the full face Sonus helmet will provide temperature control on even the most demanding hills and trails.
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- Multiple air vents for optimal ventilation and cooling
- Durable multi-colored graphics
- Ultra-plush removable, sweat absorbing and washable padded inner liner
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy, single-handed fastening and release
- Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle Helmets
- Bicycle use only, not DOT-approved and not intended for use with motorcycles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #10046571||MFR. Product #0481-701||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-April|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #10046572||MFR. Product #0481-702||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-April|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #10046573||MFR. Product #0481-703||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-April|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #10046574||MFR. Product #0481-704||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-April|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #10046575||MFR. Product #0481-705||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-April|
O'Neal Helmet Sizing
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers