Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Moose Racing Glove Liners
The Moose Racing Glove Liners are made from Tuff-n-Lite material, ounce for ounce up to 15 times stronger than steel, but it’s as soft and flexible as cotton. They help protect against chafing and blisters while riding and provides insulation while cold-weather riding.
- Tuff-n-Lite material is ounce for ounce up to 15 times stronger than steel, but it’s as soft and flexible as cotton
- Tuff-n-Lite is created by a unique, multi-patented process that combines natural and synthetic fibers for almost unimaginable strength
- Tuff-n-Lite has a core fiber that’s combined with strands of other fibers that give characteristics like strength, abrasion-resistance, heat-resistance and softness
- Tuff-n-Lit will not sacrifice its strength when wet or exposed to ultraviolet sunlight
- Unlike the high-strength fiber fabrics, it is not affected by disinfectants or common household bleaches
- Helps protect against chafing and blisters while riding and provides insulation while cold-weather riding
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Heather Grey||RevZilla Item #1324141||MFR. Product #33510029||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-October|
|Product Style LG / Heather Grey||RevZilla Item #1324142||MFR. Product #33510030||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-October|
|Product Style XL / Heather Grey||RevZilla Item #1324143||MFR. Product #33510031||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-October|
|Product Style 2XL / Heather Grey||RevZilla Item #1324144||MFR. Product #33510032||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship early-October|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers