Fox Racing Youth 180 Lux Pants
The 180 Lux Pants use the Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 84% polyester, 8% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 3% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Youth 28 / Flo Red||RevZilla Item #10040082||Store Sku273570||MFR. Product #28183-110-28||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Fox Racing Youth Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)||Height (in)|
|22||23||20 - 22||47-48|
|24||24||22 - 24||50-52|
|26||26||24.5 - 26.5||54-56|
|28||28||26.5 - 27.5||58-60|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.