Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Affirm is an alternate payment option that provides simple, straightforward financing, broken down into fixed monthly installments that are easy to understand and even easier to pay off.
- Real-Time Credit Decision at Checkout - Simply select “Pay With Affirm” at checkout, enter a few key pieces of personal info and receive a credit decision in real time (100% encrypted, applying does not affect your credit score).
- Choose 3, 6 or 12 Monthly Payments - Pick a loan term that fits your monthly budget. You can pay over a period of 3, 6, or 12 months with a simple interest APR based on your creditworthiness that doesn’t take a finance degree to figure out.*
- Know Exactly What You’ll Pay - The monthly payment amount you choose when you checkout with Affirm is the exact amount you will pay each month. The interest amount is clearly displayed up front for full transparency. It is that simple - no hidden fees or deferred interest.
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a user-friendly alternative to credit cards and other financing options. Affirm offers monthly payments for online purchases at the time of checkout, and has partnered with some of the most forward-thinking retailers on the web. Affirm strives always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
How Does Affirm Work?
1. Select “Pay With Affirm” at checkout
2. Enter your name, email, mobile phone, DOB and last 4 digits of your SSN (your information is encrypted for safety, not shared or sold, and applying does not impact your credit score).
3. As an added security measure, Affirm will text you an authorization code to sign in.
4. Affirm will notify you of your credit decision in real time. If approved, Affirm will show you the loan amount and interest rate for which you’ve been approved. You can choose to pay off your loan over the course of 3, 6 or 12 monthly payments.* You will be shown up front the fixed monthly payment amount for each option, as well as the total amount of interest you will pay over the course of each term so you can select the option that best fits your budget.
5. If you like what you see, simply click “Confirm Loan” to complete signup.
How Do I Know if the Gear I Want Is Eligible for Financing With Affirm?
If an item is eligible to finance with Affirm, you will see an Affirm icon by the advertised price on that product page. To finance an order containing more than one item with Affirm, all items in the shopping cart must be eligible for Affirm financing. Provided all items in your shopping cart qualify, you will be able to select “Pay With Affirm” as the payment method at checkout.
Pre-Order Items and items with additional processing time of 3 or more weeks prior to shipment from RevZilla are not eligible for the Affirm payment option.
Are There Fees?
Affirm discloses your exact monthly payment up front, before you agree to finance your purchase with Affirm. There are no annual fees or other hidden fees.
Will I Pay Interest?
You will pay interest on the money you borrow from Affirm to cover your purchase with RevZilla. The monthly payment amounts you see for each loan term already include interest, so what you see is exactly what you will pay each month.
Affirm determines the interest rate for your loan based on your individual credit. Unlike a credit card, Affirm does not compound interest - so you will never pay interest on the interest! Instead, they use a simple APR with a fixed rate, and both your APR and the total interest you will pay over the course of repayment are disclosed clearly before you confirm your loan. Affirm loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest.
Will Affirm Perform a Credit Check?
When you sign up for an account with Affirm, Affirm will conduct a “soft” check on your credit to verify your identity and help determine your financing eligibility. If you apply for more loans, Affirm may perform additional “soft” checks. There are allowances for such checks, and although this check may appear on your credit report, it will not affect your credit score like a “hard” pull on your credit would.
How Do I Make a Payment?
Each month, Affirm will send you a text (and email) to remind you of your upcoming monthly payment. Your first payment will be due 30 days from the date RevZilla completes processing your order. You can pay by ACH transfer, debit card, or check.
To make a payment by ACH transfer or debit card:
1. Go to affirm.com/account
2. Enter your mobile number to receive a personalized security PIN via text
3. Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In”
4. Select the loan payment you would like to make
5. You can make a payment with your debit card or via ACH bank transfer
Or set up automatic payments to take it completely off your mind!
What if I Need to Make a Return?
If you need to return an item that you purchased with Affirm, please set up your return with RevZilla. All RevZilla Return Policy rules apply. When RevZilla processes your refund, Affirm will credit any payments you have made on your loan, up to the amount of this refund and less any interest you have paid, to your original form of payment. If RevZilla issues a partial refund, (for example, you financed 2 items and only returned 1), it will first be credited to the last monthly bill associated with your loan. If the refund amount is greater than the last monthly bill, the remainder of the refund will be applied to the preceding month(s). You will still be responsible for any outstanding balance on the loan with Affirm. If you have any questions about making a return, please contact RevZilla Customer Service at (877) 792-9455 or email@example.com.
How Do I Contact Affirm?
Affirm has a dedicated team on staff in their US-based headquarters to assist you with your account. They can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rates from 10–30% APR based on creditworthiness. Limited payment options are available for purchases under $100. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey-chartered bank, Member FDIC.