- Curated ADV classes by Specialty ADV Vendors
- REVER riding routes provided – for all skill levels to epic destinations
- OEM ADV demos with BMW, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi & Harley-Davidson
- Onsite tire and accessory installation provided by Fozzie's Garage (Buffalo Chip)
- Hang out & ride with Revzilla personalities:
- Nightly campfire storytelling with ADV riders & influencers:
- Buffalo Chip: TBD
- Welcome Party complements of RevZilla
|FREE – 1-Year REVER Pro Membership||Access to Vendor Village with 30+ premium ADV vendors|
|RPM Subscribers get a FREE 2-hour rider training clinic on Thursday (limited space available)||Accommodations: The Buffalo Chip, SD - 3 nights of camping and showers included|
|Onsite Revzilla Adventure Shop fully stocked with ADV gear & accessories||Revzilla Swag Bag including exclusive GOAF event t-shirt|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. There will be space designated for RV camping (Black Hills campground has optional hook-ups) in addition to space for tent campers.
Yes. Each event has a limited number of cabins available for rent for an additional fee.
This is a 3-day camping and riding event and there is something special and unique each day. So unfortunately, we are not offering any one day/night passes.
This is a rain or shine event. Unless the event is canceled or rescheduled, there will be no admission refunds given.
Yes. There is a beginner route option every day which is gravel road and double-track. There are beginner adventure riding classes available at the event. And finally there is a sport-touring/on-pavement route option every day.
You are welcome to cook with your own equipment at the campground. There may or may not be restrictions on open fires depending on weather at the time of the event.
Yes there are showers.
Yes of course. And many do
The event is closed to the public. This is so the guests get as much as access as they want to vendors, new motorcycle test rides, installation mechanics, etc. So yes, you will need to be registered/ticketed to enter the basecamp.
Have Other Questions?
Email us at email@example.com. If you prefer to call, please contact our Rider Advocates at the location you are interested in attending:
- Rawhyde Adventures (Mojave, CA): 702 209 8503
- Sturgis Buffalo Chip Campground: 605-347-9000