Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Velomacchi Speedway Tool Roll
Being able to fix your bike or a friend's bike in a well-stocked garage is pretty cool. Breathing life into a broken steed in the middle of nowhere is a next-level superhero feat. Every superhero needs a few tricks up their sleeve. The ace up your sleeve should be the Velomacchi Speedway Tool Roll. It abounds with storage capacity and the main flap doubles as a work tray; it even has a built-in magnet for preventing nuts and bolts from wandering off.
- Reinforced elastic tool pockets fit a wide variety of tools (tools not included)
- Tool cover has a snap bucket feature turns it into drop cloth for secure placement of parts and tools
- Integrated magnet on tool cover keeps your parts secure and clean from dirt and debris
- Clear mesh parts and tools pocket
- Reinforced ballistic shell
- Adjustable aluminum hook closures
- Quilted front panel
- Adjustable webbing straps to secure on bike
- TPU laminated handle
- YKK zippers
- 74cm L x 27cm W (29" L x 10.5" W)
Note: Tools sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Charcoal Grey||RevZilla Item #1217160||MFR. Product #065200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
7 months ago
3 months ago
I was actually planning on sewing my own tool roll from leather and waxed canvas so I could make it exactly how I wanted it. But then I saw this one in person at a bike show and it completely changed my mind.
It's large enough to hold wrenches, screwdrivers, CO2 cartridges, and the burly zippered pocket is large enough for a full set of metric sockets. Even loaded with tools, it still cinches down into a small size that I can easily attach to the bike or throw in a backpack.
This is everything I need in a single design. I especially love the flap with a magnet to lay out any nuts and bolts you remove and keep them from rolling away when you're doing some unplanned maintenance on the side of a road.
Is this product more expensive than some of the other tool rolls out there? Yes. But is it better? Hell yes!!! This is the one the go-to bag I can grab for any bike and any adventure on any continent.
I probably sound like a shill for the company. I wish I were so I could get deals on more of their stuff. Good company, located in Oregon, USA.