Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust For Harley Dyna 2006-2011
Item: P216431 SKU:
$449.99 - $499.99
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust For Harley Dyna
The Shortshots Staggered exhaust delivers a quality full system for less than you would pay for most slip-ons. With 1-3/4” head pipes stepped to 2-1/8” muffler bodies and 2-1/2” 220° coverage heat shields, dollar for dollar, this is an unbeatable system. Optional quiet baffles available for a throaty exhaust note and reduction of 3-5 dB in the sound level.
- Short, straight pipe look with signature twin slash-cut ends
- Full coverage 220° heat shields
- Removable baffles and mounting hardware included
- Optional Quiet Baffle available separately
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #835577||MFR. Product #47217||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #835576||MFR. Product #17217||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
This item is also available for 84 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2012-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2014-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2012-2013
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018-2019
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018-2019
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014-2015
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018-2019
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2012-2017
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2011
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2012-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2012-2016
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail FXDR 114 FXDRS 2019
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018-2019
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018-2019
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2012-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2011
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018-2019
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018-2019
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018-2019
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2012
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2011
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018-2019
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1999-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1999-2003
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2019
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1999-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1999-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1999-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1999-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
229 Customer Reviews
109 Questions & 157 Answers
Browse 110 questions Browse 110 questions and 163 answers
Why did you choose this?
like the look and the sound
gene b on Apr 15, 2017
I got these because, I had heard them on a few other bikes and like it... Also because Vance & Hines makes good exhaust.. I have had there pipe's on a couple bikes in the past...
Harrison N on Jul 4, 2016
i have a 2011 harley fat bob with an after market intake and fuel mamangment upgrade and looking for an exhaust. i'm looking into the vance and hines short shots and big shots and am wondering if the short shots will rob the bike of power and how loud they would be. or will the big shots have better performance?
thanks for the help
thanks for the help
i own a 2010 dyna wide glide, and was wondering will the short shots properly fit my bike? i ask becasue i see here it saies they will fit but i have seen from a few other places saying these pipes will not fit. i just want to be sure they properly fit or not before i purchase them. Thankyou
does this come with everything including the flanges and gaskets?
BEST ANSWER: It doesn't come with new gaskets. I re-use my existing ones and it seems fine.
I have a 2006 Dyna Superglide with Vance & Hines slip on's. The bike has a stage 1 kit and has been retuned by the harley dealer. If I were to put on a full exhaust wouls I need to have the bike retuned?
BEST ANSWER: yes!