Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Two Brothers Comp-S Exhaust System Kawasaki Vulcan S 2015-2019
Two Brothers Comp-S Exhaust System Kawasaki Vulcan S
Take your Vulcan S to the next level with the Two Brothers Comp-S Exhaust System. The Comp S features manufacturing processes that were previously only founded on racing exhaust systems. The headers and midpipe incorporate TBR's stepped exhaust technology that creates a vacuum effect that forces hot exhaust gases out, allowing your engine breath better while simultaneously increasing horsepower, torque and throttle response. Additionally a pipe bending method known as mandrel bending is used and prevents wrinkles and ovalization of the exhaust pipes
- Designed and tuned for max torque and increased horsepower
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance
- Carbon fiber end cap
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Hand TIG welds
- High-temp stainless steel wool and packing material
- Fits with forward and mid controls
- Accepts OEM O2 sensor
- 12 lb weight saving over stock exhaust system
- Made in USA
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Two Brothers||Max Gain|
|Max Power||HP||56.24||62.48||+ 6.24|
|Sound Level||db||83||102||+ 19|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Ceramic Black / Full System||RevZilla Item #1029470||MFR. Product #005-4200199-B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Brushed Stainless Steel / Full System||RevZilla Item #1029471||MFR. Product #005-4200199||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I spoke to the folks at TBR and they told me that installing a PCV is not necessary but it definitely helps with helping the bike smoother. It's less twitchy on the throttle, the engine doesn't run as hot and decelerating pops dont sound like gunshots.
8 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Is this normal? Does the bike need to be chipped or reprogrammed?