Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Two Brothers Comp-S 2-Into-1 Exhaust For Indian Scout
Take your Scout to the next level with the Two Brothers Comp-S Exhaust System. The Comp-S features manufacturing processes previously only found on racing exhaust systems. The headers and midpipe incorporate TBR's stepped exhaust technology to create a vacuum effect that forces hot exhaust gases out, allowing your engine to breath better while simultaneously increasing horsepower, torque and throttle response. Additionally, a pipe bending method known as mandrel bending is used which prevents wrinkles and ovalization of the exhaust pipes.
- Designed and tuned for max torque and increased horsepower
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance
- Carbon fiber end cap
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel heat shield included
- All TIG welds done by hand
- 24lbs lighter than stock system
- High-temp stainless steel wool and packing material
- 18mm bung accepts OEM O2 sensor
- 12mm bung reducer included
- Made in USA
Note: Black exhaust system image is for reference only. Actual system will vary slightly depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Ceramic||RevZilla Item #1198035||MFR. Product #005-4610199-B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #1196964||MFR. Product #005-4610199||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Revzilla has the best price, believe me. I shopped around.
It looks amazing!
The sound, I have awoken dead gods, small pets and pretty much have become deaf in my right ear. BUT... that is all when riding since the muffler (can you call it a muffler) is right under your ear versus the factory lead weights, I mean mufflers, are about 24" behind. The sound is great, the burbling that happens when you downshift and idle is excellent. I do expect comments from neighbors that will soon become dead to me.
I would suggest that for any trip over an hour that you invest in earplugs, yes its loud.
1. Ensure you have a 1/2" flex head ratcheting wrench, in addition to your basic socket set.
2. Verify all bolts and hex bolt sizes before you start. I encountered a hex bolt that would not accept an allen key. Resorted to a Torx, with a soft hammer tap and some prayers to get one of the bolts out. Thinking I got the Friday or Monday build...
Installation is straight forward. Opted to not install the heat shield... going out right now to install, burnt pants and very hot leg through my heavy leather boot.
- concerned with noise, this is not for you.
- looks , sound and shedding 25 lbs, ya, get this!
1 year ago