Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tryonic Feel 3.7 Vest Back Protector
The Tryonic Feel 3.7 Vest combines the unique performance, ergonomic features and protection of the Feel 3.7 back protector with the wearer comfort of a lightweight vest. The Feel 3.7 back protector belongs to the top in its class; the outstanding balance between Level 2 impact absorption and wearer comfort, due to its unique construction, lightweight components and ergonomic features are second to none.
The patented Tryonic Vertebra joint system connects the Polypropylene outer shells forming a rigid impenetrable shield and at the same time allowing for an unsurpassed freedom of movement. The EPS inner core ensures maximum energy absorption (< 4kN energy release), well within the CE Level 2 norm (< 9kN energy release). The vest is made of air mesh and Lycra stretch fabric. As it performs up to minus 20 degrees Celsius, the Feel 3.7 VEST is the perfect choice for a variety of winter sports activities as well.
- Outer shell in CoolMax and Lycra stretch mesh fabric surrounded by thermoformed padding
- Polypropylene outer shell
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) inner core
- CE Level 2 (3,7kN) – EN 1621-2 standard
- Ergonomically shaped, follows the contours of the body
- Air vent channels in outer shell
- Features Tryonic Vertebra joint system
- Tested down to -20° C
- Average weight 768g
Note: The Tryonic Back Protector has different number of segments depending on size.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #825533||MFR. Product #TPV0013300-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #825534||MFR. Product #TPV0013300-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Got the correct size but doesn't feel like it would hold up in a crash very well. Doesn't fit well to the body and you can't adjust it at all.
Personally I would not recommend this product.
My jacket is 54 euro and size L fit just nice.
It is not very comfortable if your are not on the race position but that is what is meant to be.
I just hope the protection is as good as advertised in case I need it.