Tour Master Women's Advanced Jacket
A comfortable motorcycle jacket makes for a comfortable ride, and the Tour Master Advanced jacket offers a plethora of features to keep you comfortable. CE-Approved armor and 1680 denier Ballistic material offer the highest level of protection in the shoulders and elbows. A removable insulated full-sleeve liner allows you to adjust to varying conditions, while vents in the shoulder, chest, and back help maximize air flow. A waterproof, breathable Rainguard barrier in the jacket allows the vents to work while helping keep you dry.
Note: We found this jacket runs a little small and suggest you go up 1 size.
- Carbolex 600 denier outer shell material
- 1680 denier Ballistic in the shoulders and elbows
- Shoulder vents with pinch vent openings provide excellent ventilation and keep the vents open
- Two mesh lined chest pockets also double as vents
- Two rear exhaust vents
- Dual zippered fanny pack
- Action back rear panel for extra comfort in the riding position
- Phoslite reflective piping, reflective panels and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable, snap sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Updated CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard barrier
- Removable thermal liner
- Hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with reflective pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper mounting point
- Collar anchor
Note: Men's version shown.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / SM (Plus)||RevZilla Item #1064398||MFR. Product #8736010584||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Tour Master Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
|XS||32 - 34||28||35||24||-|
|SM||34 - 36||30||37||24.5||26.5|
|MD||36 - 38||32||39||25||27|
|LG||38 - 40||34||41||25.5||27.5|
|XL||40 - 42||36||43||26||-|
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)|
|SM (Plus)||38 - 42||40||41||24.5|
|MD (Plus)||42 - 46||42||43||25|
|LG (Plus)||46 - 50||44||45||25.5|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.