Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Tour Master Elite Motorcycle Cover
Protect your investment with the Tour Master Elite Motorcycle Cover.
- Made from high quality 300 Denier Carbolex®
- 100% waterproof
- Double stitched and taped seams
- Fully vented
- Aluminized heat panels help protect the cover from the hottest parts of the bike
- Elasticized bottom with 1” grommets can accommodate a locking device
- Soft windshield and tail section protector fabric
- Stuff bag included
- Fits most bikes
- MD - Sport/Standard: Fits 500cc to 1100cc Standards without windscreen or accessories, Sportsbikes
- LG - Sport/Standard: Fits Sportbikes and Standards up to 1300cc with fairings and saddlebags
- XL - Touring: Fits Tourings with fairings and luggage
- 2XL - Touring/Full Dress; Fits large Tourings up to 1800cc with full dress accessories
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #493180||MFR. Product #8003-1305-08||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #493181||MFR. Product #8003-1205-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #493182||MFR. Product #8003-1105-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #493183||MFR. Product #8003-1005-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Question about quality/durability: Bike unfortunately must be kept outside year round. Live in Philadelphia, so no extreme weather, but gets up to 90s in the summer and in the teens with sometimes a fair amount of snow in the winter. Will this cover hold up?
However. I've had my cover about 6 months...the bike stays outside except for when it gets down below the 20's-30's Fahrenheit.
This cover has been outstanding so far, the very top shows some color loss from sun bleaching. Similar to how exposed plastic on cars eventually turns grey..but the fabric itself is no worse for wear and it has kept my bike clean/dry/secure through some pretty rough storms.
With bags and windshield, but it's too small for my F6B.
I'd say you gotta go with the XL for sure... And if you've swapped out your windscreen with a taller one... Better go with the 2XL to be sure.
Hope this helps Brother,