Supertrapp IDS2 Tunable Silencer and Spark Arrestor XR250/XR400R 1996-2004
Looking for a different vehicle? Change vehicle selection
Supertrapp IDS2 Tunable Silencer and Spark Arrestor for Honda XR250/XR400R 1996-2004
Supertrapp's IDS2 Quiet & Racing Series Slip-Ons are arguably the most popular, tunable, lightweight Aluminum aftermarket exhaust for Dual Sport / Dirt bikes. They utilize patented Tunable Disc Technology. Their lightweight aluminum body lightens your load for maximum speed. The turndown outlet directs exhaust away from the bodywork, protecting it from heat and debris. Durable construction and an internal disc configuration provides low maintenance while saving you time and money.
Many models available in Quiet Series Core or Racing Series Core:
- The Quiet Series Core includes sound absorbing material, a rebuildable core, a primary baffle, a secondary baffle, an exhaust passage, tunable discs and a Closed End Cap
- The Racing Series Core includes tunable discs and a Closed End Cap
Using the tunable discs coupled with a Closed End Cap serves as an Integrated U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor for endless hours of safe riding.
The Quiet Core and Race Core versions are interchangeable making them ideal for the track or trail.
- Twelve - 3” discs are included with the Quiet Series
- Eighteen - 3” discs are included with the Racing Series
- Add 3” discs to increase horsepower, exhaust tone and flow
- Subtract 3” discs to reduce sound and increase low-end torque
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Quiet Series||RevZilla Item #832444||MFR. Product #611-3400||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-4 business days|
|Product Style Racing Series||RevZilla Item #832442||MFR. Product #613-3400||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-4 business days|