Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Shoei X-14 Helmet
There are few helmets in the past few years that have generated as much interest as has the introduction of the Shoei X-14 Helmet, and for good reason. It is a true juggernaut of the track, and every line, every angle and every curve has been specially crafted to get the most out of you and your machine. It’s no wonder that the most sophisticated racers in the world are already rocking it at the highest levels
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics, depending on rider preference and track demands
- Removable Lower Air Spoiler can be affixed to the chin bar to improve aerodynamic stabilization
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Rear Stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Cheek Pad Cooling System features channels cut through the EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm, humid air away from the rider’s face
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
3D Max-Dry Custom Interior System
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning and replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors, keeping aggressive riders cool and dry
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by ear pads, removable breath guard, and chin curtain
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-F Shield and QR-E System
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch-resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- All-new double shield locking mechanism prevents unwanted shield openings
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1081853||MFR. Product #0104010503||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1081854||MFR. Product #0104010504||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1081855||MFR. Product #0104010505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1081856||MFR. Product #0104010506||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1081857||MFR. Product #0104010507||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1081858||MFR. Product #0104010508||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1081865||MFR. Product #0104013503||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1081866||MFR. Product #0104013504||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1081867||MFR. Product #0104013505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1081868||MFR. Product #0104013506||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1081869||MFR. Product #0104013507||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1081870||MFR. Product #0104013508||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / XS||RevZilla Item #1081859||MFR. Product #0104010903||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1081860||MFR. Product #0104010904||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1081861||MFR. Product #0104010905||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #1081862||MFR. Product #0104010906||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #1081863||MFR. Product #0104010907||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1081864||MFR. Product #0104010908||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Went home, tore it apart to install the my S20. You can sit the S20 in between really deep and tighten it so you know it's no going anywhere, unlike my 1200, the little angle that it makes and the padding make it hard for the clip to flush. Not with this helmet though. Put it back together really quick and everything is nice and hidden regardless of the microphone you use.
2. Put the spoiler in the front and the breath guard, took 10 seconds.
3. Took it out for a spin, I was on residential roads at first and tried to move my head looking around to see if any drag would occur or if wind will catch and pull me back; nothing, it was like a knife through "hot" butter.
4. Forgot to open all the vents, once opened i jumped on the highway and really put it into use, it was amazing just cutting through the air. The airflow was great no issues at all. The helmet was really silent, music sounded really clear.
5. Got home, could not wait for the next day to come.
Next purchase the ( Asail ) graphic one.
Recommended accessory : CWR-1 Transitions shield. Another great addition to this beast.
In addition, I have pretty serious neck issues which make weight, field of view (I have limited mobility to head check), ease of movement important. I also largely ride touring. I do not go to the track or race at all.
I tried on the Schuberth C3, Neotec, Bell Star and Race Star, Arai Quantum, and the fit was not appropriate in any of them. Then I tried the X-14, which I did not expect to like, as most of my riding is touring and it is a racing helmet. However, I fell in love with this helmet the first time I rode with it.
I am fortunate to have an environment where I have access to an industrial room with giant, industrial fans. Therefore, I can literally sit in front of several giant fans with the helmet on and listen to the wind and feel the ventilation without having to ride in the helmet. I look a bit weird doing it, but it provides a great test of noise and vents.
First off, it fits my oddly shaped head better than any other helmet I've ever worn. My head measures between 54.75 cm and 55.25 cm depending on exactly how you measure it, which de facto makes me a 55cm. In the past I have owned Shark, HJC, Scorpion, and always had to go to sizes larger than were appropriate in order to fit my head, which left too much room in the face. I was wearing either Mediums or Larges. I am now, finally, in a proper size small and it feels perfect.
Benefits of the helmet:
1. Super aerodynamic. Cuts through the air, no buffeting on head checks. Even at highway speed, I do not feel any "pull" even during very windy days and high speeds.
2. Field of view is massive. Largest field of view of any helmet I've ever worn. Slightly smaller field of view than Bell Race Star, but larger than anything else out there.
3. Perfectly balanced. Technically, it is a bit heavier than most of the other helmets that it competes with, but because of the balance, you just don't feel it. I am particularly sensitive to weight, as I have neck issues, and this helmet is by far the "lightest" that I've ever worn. In additon, the shell size is compact, and does not look like a "bobble head" as so many helmets do.
4. Ventilation is excellent. Not as good as Arai Quantum, but still excellent. Having 4 vents works beautifully. Most of my riding is "straight up". As this is a race helmet, I was concerned that it would only vent well in the tuck position, but for straight up riding, even in fully erect posture, it vents beautifully. If you go into a tuck, you do move a lot more air, but it's unnecessary to seek that position for ventilation purposes.
5. Surprisingly quiet. It is not a Schuberth C3, but it is just as quiet as an Arai Quantum, and quieter than any other helmet I have worn. Chin vent is very quiet, and wheek and brow vents are almost totally silent when open. Top vent increases noise substantially, but even with all vents open it is still "earplugs optional" for me at least. With all vents closed, I can hear the muffled hum of my motor, but almost nothing else.
6. Transition lens is the best decision I have made in a long time, and the fact that they have a photochromic lens for this helmet is a huge plus. Additionally, the shield change mechanism is one of the fastest and easiest that I've ever seen. However, with the transitions lens, I don't use it ! City defogging feature works great. shield lock is excellent.
7. The sweeping cut of the helmet down by the shoulders means that the helmet does not hit your shoulder or catch on my jacket when I turn my head. Other helmets would bump my shoulder or catch on the jacket during head turns, making movement awkward. This helmet has solved that problem, making head checking easy and efforless (which is a huge plus with my limited mobility).
8. Interior is VERY soft and plush and extremely comfortable.
9. So far I have ridden with the helmet ibetween 28 degree F conditions and 85 degree F conditions. On the cold day, there was some fogging (no pinlock installed yet), but it was easily managable by keeping the chin vent and brow vent halfway open when moving and then cracking to city defog position at stops.
All in all, even thought this helmet is a "racing" helmet, if you are looking for a solid touring / street helmet with all of the amenities, you should give this helmet a serious look. I cannot recommend it enough.
7 months ago
2) Optical clarity with the visor with the pinlock shield (which is provided with the helmet)
3) Buffeting = non existent, Aerodynamics feel on point! my head stays so still when getting up to speed when compared to my old helmet that I dont even realize how fast sometimes I am actually going.
4) Venting is definitely way way better. With the cheek venting system, you can actually feel the slight cooling sensation in the cheek pads. The top chimney vent wide open (in my opinion) had a lot of venting in the mohawk of the head. While waiting for some friends I kept my helmet on to build up some sweat, and once I started riding I instantly started to feel cooler.
5) Noise reduction - It padding does make a good seal around the head, and when paired with the chin curtain it does make it pretty quiet.
6) I can actually head check! - (this one is probably more for me but yeah) with my old helment I do notice when I try to to head checks, the outer shell would bump into my shoulder because the helmet was fairly large so I wouldnt be able to turn my head all the way. The X-14 is a different story, the shell its self is smaller but you still feel protected but the shell does not bump into my shoulder so I can head check better.
7) It looks AMAZING - when paired with the smoke visor it looks even better in person.
Compared to a Qwest, the fit is a lot snugger, and even after the pads have broken in over the last months of riding it remains noticeably snugger. The shield lock springs and action all feel more substantial than the Qwest. Ventilation is also noticeably improved over the Qwest and on hot days I can feel the air channels moving air through the helmet where I couldn't really on the Qwest.
The largest upgrade compared to the Qwest was the aerodynamic stability: at higher speeds the X-14 tracks so much better along with the bike compared to the Qwest which was always slightly buffeting in the wind. Noticed it on the very first ride and it has been great ever since
The fit and finish have been typical Shoei quality and in 4 months nothing has gone wrong. I look forward to more great miles with this helmet and would recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade over their current helmet. Perhaps the only downside is that the increased number of airflow vents means there are more tight places for bugs to splat and require a bit of extra cleaning... But that's a small price to pay for the numerous other benefits the X-14 has.
1 year ago
Bonus - I ordered a Shoei dark smoke face shield, it fits great and costs less than an RF-1200 shield.
Fits great, cuts through the wind, takes a Sena unit without issue, and looks amazing. Satisfied!
1 year ago
As the X-Spirit III just got a great SHARP rating, I was interested in the American version (x-14). Shoei's own website (under FAQ) states that helmets differ depending on what country they are being sold. I e-mailed shoei and asked specifically what the differences were between the X-Spirit III and the X-14. The response was, and I quote,
"The differences are in shell construction as well as the EPS liner density to meet the testing requirements."
So there you have it, its not really the same helmet. I ASSUME the changes were made to pass the SNELL standard. There is great controversy over whether SNELL is safer or less safe standard than ECE, but you can research that for yourself. In the end, if you are looking for the same helmet that got the great SHARP rating, the X-14 isn't it. Could it perform just as well as the X-Spirit III in the SHARP test? Maybe, but as SHARP only tests European Helmets, we will probably never know.
The Vents on top and the Blades on the back, are they a Grey Plastic or Lightweight Aluminum (Or other metal)?