Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rinehart Slimline Duals Headers For Harley Touring 2009-2016
Item: P268723 SKU:
$549.95 - $589.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Rinehart Slimline Duals Headers For Harley Touring
Rinehart has made it easy to take the sting out of upgrading your dresser's exhaust. If you underestimated your performance needs, or perhaps didn't want to drop three months of bike payments on a full exhaust, you likely bought a set of slip-on mufflers. Rinehart now makes it easy to upgrade the head pipes, because they are the same size as the factory units, but redesigned to give more power and torque over your stock units.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rinehart offers an industry leading limited lifetime warranty on their exhausts and a 2 year warranty on black finish coatings. See attached warranty sheet for full details.
- Available in black or chrome
- Accepts Rinehart and many popular aftermarket mufflers
- Increased power and torque over stock pipes
- H-pipe style crossover
- Laser cut heat shield
- Made in the USA
Note: Image depicts a full exhaust system; this product is the head pipes and heat shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952396||MFR. Product #100-0451||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #952395||MFR. Product #100-0450||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011, 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
This item is also available for 10 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2019
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2019
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2019
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
10 Customer Reviews
20 Questions & 34 Answers
Browse 21 questions Browse 21 questions and 45 answers
Why did you choose this?
Wanted to match up with the Mufflers
Glenn H on Oct 27, 2016
I picked these pipes because, my bike is mostly bolt on performance for now and these pipes will be just the right flow and sound for what I want. I will probably add a set of mild cams later on. I take my bike on trips so I don't want to go to crazy with performance. But at the same time the mods that I do on the Bike (2013 FLHR) I want them to peak together well. There are better flowing pipes for sure but I want the sound that these pipes make!!
George H on Aug 5, 2016
Is there a performance and sound difference between the xtreme tru dual system and the slimline true dual systems?
I want to order the slimline true duals head pipes for my 2014 FLHX Streetglide. I have 4 " slip on mufflers on stock pipes now. My understanding is the slimline true duals headers will bolt up to these slip on mufflers, is that right?
BEST ANSWER: I installed the headers and reinstalled my 4" rinehart slip-ons without issue.
My motorcycle has a stage I kit with Cobra high flow air intake Rinehart mufflers and Decatted header pipe and tuned with SE super tuner pro will i need to have my motorcycle retuned after I install the new header? thanks
BEST ANSWER: Yes
Will this fit on a 2016 CVO RGU?
I bought a set of 4" rhinehart slipons from the harley dealer,will they work with the slimline head pipes?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, that's the reason they made the Rinehart Slimline headers for the slip ons cuz they're the same size pipe as original headers
do these headers come with the cross over pipe that goes underneath the bike to the left side?
will rinehart slimline dual header pipes fit the stock 2012 streetglide mufflers?
BEST ANSWER: Yes
do the rinehart slimline duals headers have a cataytic converter?
BEST ANSWER: No there is no converter sounds great and runs a lot cooler
is this the full system?
BEST ANSWER: This is the header pipe kit only. The slipon mufflers are additional
Does the set of pipes come with everything you need to install it?
BEST ANSWER: It had everything except the locktite. It does have the exhaust gaskets. They are the Flat type. Most of my effort was getting the left muffler off and on. wd-40 works wonders.