Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rinehart Slimline Duals Headers For Harley Touring
Rinehart has made it easy to take the sting out of upgrading your dresser's exhaust. If you underestimated your performance needs, or perhaps didn't want to drop three months of bike payments on a full exhaust, you likely bought a set of slip-on mufflers. Rinehart now makes it easy to upgrade the head pipes, because they are the same size as the factory units, but redesigned to give more power and torque over your stock units.
- Available in black or chrome
- Accepts Rinehart and many popular aftermarket mufflers
- Increased power and torque over stock pipes
- H-pipe style crossover
- Laser cut heat shield
- Made in the USA
Note: Image depicts a full exhaust system; this product is the head pipes and heat shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952396||MFR. Product #100-0451||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #952395||MFR. Product #100-0450||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011, 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2018
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Road Glide special as a comparison to the Vance & Hines I installed on My 2013 Road Glide, although I have not installed these pipes yet (waiting for additional parts to arrive) I am disappointed about the cookie cutter approach on these pipes as they have 4 ports for the O2 sensors with plugs to install in the unused ports. These plugs did not come with gaskets to seal them the instructions say to install plugs with provided anti seize ? ( That"s NOT a gasket ) and no anti seize was provided with the header, so in hindsight, IMO Rinehart Slimline Duels are not worth the added cost as the Vance and Hines are the same pipe without extra ports or added expense. I'm not trying to promote V&H products I'm just sayin, I'm not impressed.
7 months ago
Got them NO Anti Reversion louver, Rinehart now says they were removed as they served no benefit with the EQUILZER Connection Pipe between exhaust. Was very disappointed, only thing going for them was this and the full front cover, no gap around the food peg.
Not installed yet. Finish on cover was great, finish on pipe was rough.
11 months ago
1 year ago