Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT Summit 2 H2O Gloves
The REVIT Summit 2 H2O gloves now has expanded levels of safety. These sportive tour gloves feature the 3D Seesoft knuckle. The 3D molded Seesoft material is flexible and comfortable while meeting CE-level 2 impact values. Protection level is rounded out with TPR knuckle shields, a Seesoft palm slider and a Temperfoam thumb protector. The complete outer layer of the finger and knuckle is made of PWR | Kevlar stretch for the high performance comfort.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, goat diamond with WR finish, PWR| DuPont™ Kevlar® stretch, suede leather with WR finish, connect finger tip fabric with WR finish
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z liner with mcFit technology (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z liner with mcFit technology (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 83% goat leather, 13% polyamide, 3% aramide, 1% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Protection: 3D Seesoft knuckle, goatskin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, Seesoft covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam at thumb
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff and index finger
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch panel, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, grip patch, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1076134||MFR. Product #FGS1150010S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1076135||MFR. Product #FGS1150010M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1076136||MFR. Product #FGS1150010L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1076137||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1076138||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1076139||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XYL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1076140||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XZL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So here's the use cases - 50-65 degrees, or in the rain when it's 65 and up.
I think this is a great glove to have as a bridge between an arctic option and an airy summer glove, and also as a waterproof summer option.
They're not really bulky and I can still easily work all the buttons on the Multistrada, which heavier gloves inhibit.
1 year ago
The cuffs are easily adjustable so you can wear them as tight or lose as you want and your coat or rain gear will fit over easly
On first getting this glove it fit a bit tight and I thought "uh-oh". However, after a few IBA rides of 95+ degree days and numerous hours-long rainshowers, these gloves now fit perfectly. I wear a large in most gloves and a large in these fit the same.
The only quibble is that they are NOT very good for the heat for me (well, they ARE leather). After those long hot days I have to basically peel them off and can hardly get them back on until they dry out a bit (my hands DO sweat a lot).
In the rain my hands stayed dry after several hours of rain - though I do have hand-guards that wards off most of it.
I have worn them down to about 40 F and that gets to the lower edge of comfort for me - my fingers were cold even with the grip heaters on high.
Overall a very well made glove that I would fully recommend.
1 year ago
I am coming from commuting in under 40 degree weather in fully perf'd dainese 4 strokes, so any wind protection is more than I'm used to and it is manageable with these gloves
decent protection and cool weather commuter glove for a reasonable price
As always, fastest shipping from RevZilla, I love all the stickers...
1 year ago
Still, I highly recommend this if Gore-tex isn't an option for light rain storms. Just manage your expectations with heavy, heavy rains.
1 year ago