Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
REV'IT Summit 2 H2O Gloves
The REVIT Summit 2 H2O gloves now has expanded levels of safety. These sportive tour gloves feature the 3D Seesoft knuckle. The 3D molded Seesoft material is flexible and comfortable while meeting CE-level 2 impact values. Protection level is rounded out with TPR knuckle shields, a Seesoft palm slider and a Temperfoam thumb protector. The complete outer layer of the finger and knuckle is made of PWR | Kevlar stretch for the high performance comfort.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, goat diamond with WR finish, PWR| DuPont™ Kevlar® stretch, suede leather with WR finish, connect finger tip fabric with WR finish
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z liner with mcFit technology (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z liner with mcFit technology (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 83% goat leather, 13% polyamide, 3% aramide, 1% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Protection: 3D Seesoft knuckle, goatskin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, Seesoft covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam at thumb
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff and index finger
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch panel, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, grip patch, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1076134||MFR. Product #FGS1150010S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1076135||MFR. Product #FGS1150010M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1076136||MFR. Product #FGS1150010L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1076137||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1076138||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1076139||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XYL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1076140||MFR. Product #FGS1150010XZL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
49 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 16 Answers
Browse 9 questions Browse 9 questions and 71 answers
Why did you choose this?
Good reviews & Needed waterproof gloves for 700 mile trip to TN.
Steven C on Sep 19, 2017
How is the breath-ability and airflow for those hot days?
BEST ANSWER: I don't think these gloves will be all that good above 80 degrees. I would consider them for the temperature range from 50 to 80. They do not breath all that well cause my hands can get a bit clammy at 70 degrees.
Did Revit add the visor wiper to the production version?
BEST ANSWER: I is not the usual rubber wiper but a patch of suede between the thumb and first finger. Great as a snot patch or visor wiper. I have used it in a light mist and it worked better than the rubber wipers.
Do these gloves work with electronic devices?
BEST ANSWER: The index finger on both gloves works great with the iPhone.
Did they add a visor wiper to the glove?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, the gloves have a "visor wiper". It's basically just a patch of suede on the inside of the index finger.
Do these gloves fit OVER jacket cuffs? Comfortably?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, they do fit easilyand comfortably over jacket cuffs. Great gloves.
Fit question; I have a 9.5" hand measurement, and currently have the RevIt summer gloves in the XL, and the fingers are too long. Does the main palm area stretch at all to fit a larger circumference with shorter fingers in these Summit H2O gloves? Would a Large be too small? Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: Hi Timothy, I had a 9-9.5 inch hand measurement as well. I ordered the XL. They fit snug right out of the box with a slight stretch in the palm. I suspect after breaking these in they will fit perfectly.
Does the mcFIT tech really work? I have a pair of waterproof gloves from a Japanese brand which uses their own proprietary version of it called SuperFIT. Sadly after being only used for a single rainy season the adhesive lost its mojo and the membrane gets bunched again just like gloves without mcFIT/SuperFIT.
BEST ANSWER: In my experience, the membrane and liner are not attached to the outer glove. Your hands get damp from not enough breathability and the membrane/liner bunches up and makes it hard to even put the glove on.