Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Samurai WSP Jacket
The Samurai GORE Windstopper is not only a highly functional jacket, but also a great piece of leisure wear. The upper chest and front panels of the arms are constructed from GORE® Windstopper Softshell material, whereas the back and lower torso panels are made of a very comfortable, insulating, stretch fabric. The Samurai WSP is the perfect mid layer jacket that looks great both on and off the bike.
- Outershell: WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell 3L, PWR|fleece ripstop double face, COOLMAX
- Waterproofing: water repellent and wind proof panels
- Breathability: highly breathable
- Composition: 98% polyester, 2% ePFTE
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Features: over lock seams, elastic at neck, waist and cuffs
- Pockets: slit pockets, chest pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #720586||MFR. Product #8700001133883||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #720587||MFR. Product #8700001133913||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #720590||MFR. Product #8700001133906||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #720591||MFR. Product #8700001133890||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #720592||MFR. Product #8700001133920||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #720815||MFR. Product #8700001133937||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Off the bike, I still wear this jacket all the time - Almost every day to work in the colder months. The zippers are all high quality and you see the value in the finishing details throughout the jacket.
- Can be used, and I do use it, off bike, as long as you have something to put over it that is going to block the wind.
- It is comfortable, as long as its on cold, not windy;
- Wind Stopper works (surprise!), IN THE PLACES THAT HAVE IT;
- The fabric under the armpits works very well.
What is not so good:
- Wherever lacks Wind Stopper, is very permeable to the wind. The result, at least for me, was pretty uncomfortable, and quite a let down for the price that I've paid;
- Its IS warm, but not to the extant that you would expect for this price (it is more expensive than many full jackets, for CS!);
That said, I bought the Samurai to work together with the Klim Badlands Pro Jacket that I bought in the same day. As long as I'm wearing the Badlands, I have little complain - the Samurai has a snug fit, the way that I like and that matches the Badlands, and it is warm, although not as much as I expected. The problem is when I take off the Badlands; the Samurai, that I understood could be used as a stand alone, just can't be used used whenever its wind, because the part that lacks Wind Stopper let the wind in. IMHO, that defeats its very own purpose.
I liked very much the product.It´s confortable, great style and protects from the wind. For mid season is a good choice.
I recommend the product.