Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pit Bull Hybrid One Armed Rear Stand Ducati 1098 / 1198 / 1199 / 1299 / Diavel / Multistrada / Monster 1200 / SuperSport
The Pit Bull Hybrid One Armed Rear Stand Ducati 1098 / 1198 / 1199 / Diavel / Multistrada 1200 features a removable handle which allows you to use the stand with the handle going either forward or toward the rear of the bike. The handle can be installed going either to the front or back on the drive side, but only to the rear on the non-drive side of most motorcycles.
When installed on the drive side, it allows wheel removal; when installed on the non-drive side, it allows easy sprocket removal. It offers great leverage and stability and the ball bearing head makes it easy to spin the wheel for chain oiling.
Fits Ducati 1098, 1198, 1199 Panigale, 1299 Panigale, Diavel, Multistrada 1200, Monster 1200, Streetfighter 1098/1198 and SuperSport.
Please choose pins based on:
- One Pin for stand use on the drive side only. This is the 41mm pin. See below for important fitment note before ordering.
- Two Pins for stand use on both drive and non-drive sides. These pins are the the 41mm pin for the drive side and the the 43mm pin for the non-drive side.
- Sold complete with one or two pins
- Steel construction
- Super durable zinc plated finish
- Different pins may be purchased separately to fit other bikes
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style One Pin/41mm||RevZilla Item #889590||MFR. Product #F0099-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Two Pins/41mm/43mm||RevZilla Item #889592||MFR. Product #F0099-210||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- 1098 2007, 2008
- 1098 R 2007, 2008, 2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007, 2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009, 2010, 2011
- 1198 S 2009, 2010, 2011
- 1199 Panigale 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 1199 Panigale S 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012, 2013
- 1299 Panigale 2015, 2016, 2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015, 2016, 2017
- Diavel 2011-2017
- Diavel AMG 2011
- Diavel Carbon 2011-2017
- Diavel Dark 2014, 2016
- Diavel Strada 2013, 2014
- Diavel Titanium 2015, 2016, 2017
- Monster 1200 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Monster 1200 R 2016
- Monster 1200 S 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2017
- SuperSport 2017
- SuperSport S 2017
- XDiavel 2016, 2017
- XDiavel S 2016, 2017
- 748 Biposto 1994-2002
- 748 Monoposto 1994-2002
- 748R Biposto 1994-2002
- 748R Monoposto 1994-2002
- 748S Biposto 1994-2002
- 748S Monoposto 1994-2002
- 748 SP 1994-2002
- 748 SPS 1994-2002
- 749 2003-2004
- 749 Dark 2003-2004
- 749R 2003-2004
- 749S 2003-2004
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- 916 Biposto 1993-1999
- 916 Monoposto 1994-1999
- 916 Senna 1994-1999
- 916 SP 1994-1999
- 916 SPS 1994-1999
- 916 SPS Fogarty 1994-1999
- 916 Strada 1993-1999
- 996 Biposto 1999-2001
- 996 Monoposto 1999-2001
- 996R 1999-2001
- 996S Biposto 1999-2001
- 996S Monoposto 1999-2001
- 996 SPS 1999-2001
- 996 SPS Fogarty 1999-2001
- 998 Biposto 2002-2003
- 998 F Edition Biposto 2002
- 998 F Edition Monoposto 2002
- 998 Matrix 2002-2004
- 998 Monoposto 2002-2003
- 998R 2002
- 998S Bayliss 2002
- 998S Biposto 2002
- 998S Bostrom 2002
- 998S Monoposto 2002
- 999 2003-2004
- 999R 2003-2004
- 999R FILA 2003-2004
- 999S 2003-2004
- Hypermotard 2013-2015
- Hyperstrada 2013-2015
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 796 2010-2014
- Monster S2R 2002-2008
- Monster S2R Dark 2002-2008
- Monster S4R 2004-2006
- Monster S4RS 2006
- Monster S4RS Testastretta 2007-2008
- Monster S4RS Tricolore 2008
- Monster S4R Testastretta 2007-2008
- Multistrada 1000 DS 2003-2006
- Multistrada 1000S DS 2005-2006
- Multistrada 1100 2007-2009
- Multistrada 1100 S 2007-2009
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2017
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2017
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2017
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Sportclassic GT 1000 2007-2010
- Sportclassic PaulSmart 1000 LE 2006
- Sportclassic Sport 1000 2006-2007
- Sportclassic Sport 1000 Biposto 2007-2008
- Sportclassic Sport 1000 Monoposto 2007
- Sportclassic Sport 1000 S 2007-2009
- Streetfighter 848 2011-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Leverage. It's the key to the universe. This Pitbull One-armed rear stand uses this ancient technology, initially learned from extraterrestrial visitors to our small inhabited cosmic orb, and passed down for millennia to lift (with little-to-no effort) your motorcycle off of the planet's surface.
Seriously, how cool is that?
Construction quality is cosmic. The mathematics in play are irrefutable. What are you waiting for? Become one with the cosmos, and buy one already.
the stand came securely packed with all of the instructions and parts. REVZILLA did a tremendous job, will definitely order from them again in the future.
It also works easy and smooth. I was a bit reluctant on the "first lift", but it worked smoothly and without drama. The axle pin is perfectly machined and fits the axle sleeve "like a glove".
In summary, it's worth every penny; you really do get what you pay for with this stand.
1 year ago
Also, stop shopping around, Revzilla's free shipping and no restocking fee makes them the place to buy.
over 2 years ago
The rear stand is awesome. It comes with the large diameter pin that fits in the left side of the axle. I purchased a smaller diameter pin for the right side.
I have a 2013 Panigale S Tricolore. Product works great.