Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg Adventure Dry Bag
The Nelson Rigg Adventure Dry Bag features a roll top closure to ensure your gear stays bone dry on your cross country exploits. Two lashing points per side enable longitudinal or transverse mounting.
- Electronically heat welded seams makes this bag 100% waterproof
- Air tight roll closure ensures no water enters the bag
- Made from waterproof and durable Tarpaulin PVC
- Coated outer material prevents slipping or marking
- Firm internal base plate helps support bag
- Securely mounts with heavy duty quick release cam buckles and nylon webbing
- Strong D-rings allow more Survivor bags to be attached
- Can be mounted across or along seat or tail section
- Hi-Visibility reflective webbing
- Quickly attaches to most factory tail racks or hard saddlebags
- Compression straps easily adjust to the volume of content
- Includes carry handles and detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty
Medium: 20” L x 10” W x 12” H
- Holds 39 Liters
Large: 26” L x 12” W x 14” H
- Holds 71 Liters
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #889414||MFR. Product #917-127/SE-2005-BLK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #889442||MFR. Product #917-133/SE-2020-BLK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / MD||RevZilla Item #889416||MFR. Product #917-131/SE-2015-ORG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Orange / LG||RevZilla Item #889444||MFR. Product #917-137/SE-2030-ORG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #889443||MFR. Product #917-135/SE-2025-HVY||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bag functioned well, and kept everything dry throughout that 23-day trip.
However, on the last day of riding, near Whitehorse, one of the rivets came out. This meant that the bag could only be secured with 3 of the 4 straps. The remaining 3 straps do the job, but I feel that the bag is reaching the end of its life span, and I wouldn’t trust it on another long trip.
The old adage of “you get what you pay for” is true with this product. It functions well (perhaps even above expectations, during normal conditions and light use). However, if you are planning a serious trip, or you ride every day, consider buying a more rugged product.
Photos and video attached.
1 year ago