Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Mustang Tripper Fastback Seat For Harley Electra / Road Glide
The Tripper Fastback offers a super-clean, custom style, cut low for the rider with good back support. The seat is tapered in back but still offers a reasonable degree of passenger comfort with a traditional look.
- Offers a super clean, custom style
- Cut low for the rider with good back support
- Tapered in back but still offers good passenger comfort
- Expanded vinyl cover
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Standard||RevZilla Item #866337||MFR. Product #76589||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2007
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1998-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2004-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016-2017
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2010-2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2010-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2010-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2010-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2010-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2010-2012
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I looked at seats at that my local Harley dealership but they didn't have many options for. 9 year old motorcycle. Then I spent some time online looking at all the seat choices on Revzilla. I even called the Gear Geeks to get their input. The Gear Geek I talked too was awesome. He was honest and informative and definitely worked hard to help me pick the right seat for my needs. I ordered my seat at about 1:00pm (pst) and Revzilla shipped it out that same day!!
I have put about 800 miles on this seat so far so my review is a small sample size.
The seat puts me a bit lower and a few inches further back than the stock seat so it gives me a different riding posture and took a bit of getting used to, but it's working out great. The stock seat is narrower at the front than the Mustang seat is so I feel the seat on the inside of my thighs when I'm at a stop. I'm 5'9" and I can still plant my feet on the ground just fine.
Very comfortable seat (longest ride so far is about 125 miles)
Looks so cool and draws lots of compliments.
Fits the frame and tank of the bike like a glove. You would never know it's an aftermarket seat. It has little rubber nubs under the seat to keep the paint looking good and gives a smoother ride.
The quality of materials is very nice and the workmanship is great. I can't give a fair comment on durability because I haven't ridden with it long enough to honestly say.
Not much to complain about so far! My only personal nit-pick is that the front of the seat is wider than I'm used too. Even with this seat being a bit lower than the stock seat, it forces me to plant my feet a little wider when stopped. I'm 5'9" and it isn't an issue for me, but someone shorter may have issues planting both feet on the ground at a stop light.
I've put less than 1,000 miles on this seat so far, but my first impression is that I would absolutely recommend this seat and I'm happy with my purchase and so grateful for the Revzilla Gear Geek who bent over backwards to help me get a seat that fit my needs.
1 year ago