Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Metzeler Tourance Next Tires
The new Metzeler Tourance NEXT are enduro street tires that dare you to challenge any weather condition and any road. This 90/10 tire represents the latest generation of enduro street tires, featuring new compounds, profiles, structure and tread pattern for unmatched levels of stability, safety on wet and mileage. Rear tires are now dual compound, derived from Metzeler's Z8 Interact tires focused on increasing wet performance and mileage. The rear tire shoulder compounds are 100% Silica that guarantees an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces and provides great confidence and feel. Front tires also feature a high silica content for improved handling and faster warm up.
- Improved wet grip and stability
- Improved mileage over previous Tourance EXP tires
- Features Metzeler's Zero Degree Steel Radial technology
- MAW (Metzeler Advance Winding) system optimizes the spacing between the cords of the Zero Degree steel belt
- Differentiated groove layout and shape
- Improved water evacuation as the compound is always in contact with the road
Dual Compound rear sizes
- Center, harder compound is 40-45mm wide depending on tire size
- Rear tires feature Silica content of 50% in center compound specifically designed to optimize mileage and stability at high speeds and fully loaded
- Shoulder compounds are 100% Silica to guaranty an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces
- Rear tires feature Metzeler Interact technology with three zones of variable tension belt layout, similar to the Roadtec Z8 Interact
Front tires are single compound
- Front tires also feature a high Silica content (over 50%) and uses new polymers and resins to provide improved handling and grip with fast warm up
- New, innovative high stiffness structure for a more sportbike-like tire behavior
- Ideal choice for the latest generation Adventure touring bikes
- OE on the new BMW R1200GS
- E rated tires OE fitment for Triumph Explorer 1200
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70R17 58W TL||RevZilla Item #878604||MFR. Product #2311900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70R19 60V TL||RevZilla Item #878605||MFR. Product #2312000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 110/80R19 59V TL||RevZilla Item #878606||MFR. Product #2084700||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54V TL||RevZilla Item #878607||MFR. Product #2312100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 100/90-19 57V TL||RevZilla Item #1081543||MFR. Product #2416000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W TL||RevZilla Item #1081546||MFR. Product #2416800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/70R19 60V TL E||RevZilla Item #1127134||MFR. Product #2612700||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 140/80R17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #878613||MFR. Product #2312200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70R17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #878614||MFR. Product #2084800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 170/60R17 72V TL||RevZilla Item #878615||MFR. Product #2312300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55R17 73W TL||RevZilla Item #878616||MFR. Product #2312500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55R17 75W TL||RevZilla Item #878617||MFR. Product #2417100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60-17 69W TL||RevZilla Item #1072233||MFR. Product #2417000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W TL||RevZilla Item #1081553||MFR. Product #2416900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80R17 65V TL||RevZilla Item #1081554||MFR. Product #2491100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 170/60R17 72W TL E||RevZilla Item #1127135||MFR. Product #2612800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The feedback through the handlebars is good and there are no surprises. I don't put a knee down in the corners, but my R1200GS handles very well in the twisties.
The dirt roads (gravel fire roads) I traversed were hard packed and dry but the control and traction was acceptable. This is NOT an off road tire or a dual sport tire by any means - there are better tires out there for dirt.
On the road they are great. I'll be expecting over 7000 miles from these tires. Maybe more from the front tire, but I always replace both.
I found these tires to be fantastic on the twisty canyon roads where I ride. I am a very agressive rider and noticed that I was tearing up the tread/rubber compound rapidly. I got less than 4000 miles on the rear, the front still looks new.
These are exactly what they were designed for 10% dirt. They grab hard pack in a straight line and thats about it. The front will wash out with the slightest lean angle at speed.
This tires made my ride incredible, I was able to scrath my pegs in fast speed without doubt in every tight curve, rode trough Sonora,Chihuahua, Batopilas on dirt road, Durango, El Espinazo del Diablo, Mazatlan, Ferry to Baja all the way up trough the dirt road to Coco's Corner and finally to arrive home in Mexicali rigth on the border.
I can say to much about tread life but tires perfomance great in every road, dirt and pothole I found on my ride.
Great dry grip traction. Ok grip in the wet, better than the EXP, but not perfect. Haven't had a chance to try these in the dirt yet. Decent grip in hard pack gravel.
I pushed my R1200GS very hard with these tires and they were quite predictable - they never let me down. I had TWO sets of rims - one set with a pair of TKC80 adventure tires and one set with ROAD only Tourance NEXT.
I can't say they are in the "sport bike" category, but I had a positive experience.
This is a great tire and Revzilla is the place to buy!
the tourance next as well? Thanks!
Front is new this summer w/3k miles. Rear last fall with 8k mi. Expecting normal mileage of 10-12K rear & 12-15K Front
Have run the original Tourances since 2002 & were Germany - have not seen otherwise in Metzeler tires.