Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Metzeler Lasertec Bias Sport Touring Rear Tires
The Metzeler Laser Tec Tires combine modern materials with a classic tread pattern. They are a perfect replacement tire for many Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, and Speedmaster models.
- Proven tread patterns for all-weather riding
- Tread pattern design provides excellent water drainage that reduces hydroplaning, enhancing wet performance for safe riding in all weather conditions
- New compounds ensure higher braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces
- Classic tread pattern is designed to prevent irregular wear and cupping
- Multi-Radius Contour Design is tuned specifically for the bias-tire touring segment and provides radial-type handling
- High silica content of the new compounds helps provide outstanding grip in all weather conditions and reduces rolling resistance to improve mileage
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: 140/80VB17 69V TL MG is specifically for Moto Guzzi models.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 130/90V16 67V TL||RevZilla Item #454581||MFR. Product #1532400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 150/80VB16 71V TL||RevZilla Item #454582||MFR. Product #1533400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 130/70-17 62H TL||RevZilla Item #454583||MFR. Product #1532600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17 65H TL||RevZilla Item #454584||MFR. Product #1532700||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 130/90V17 68V TL||RevZilla Item #454585||MFR. Product #1532900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 140/80VB17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #454586||MFR. Product #1534900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70V17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #454587||MFR. Product #1533700/1533600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 140/80VB17 69V TL MG, Guzzi||RevZilla Item #454599||MFR. Product #1533200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 160/70VB17 73V TL||RevZilla Item #454600||MFR. Product #1533800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 120/90V18 65V TL||RevZilla Item #454602||MFR. Product #1532200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 130/70-18 63H TL||RevZilla Item #454603||MFR. Product #1533000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80V18 66V TL||RevZilla Item #454604||MFR. Product #1533100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 120/80-18 62H TL||RevZilla Item #1127106||MFR. Product #1532000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Unless you're going to put on sticky tires in the summer for some hooliganism, these are the best tires you can buy.
If my riding were only on paved roads maybe they'd last longer; however, I enjoy backroad riding, too. Their traction on gravel roads is decent but powering them through long stretches of mud seems like it would only be satisfying for self-abusers or those who like multiple-rep workouts dead-lifting their bikes.
The wet paved-road handling of Lasertecs keeps me coming back to them.
I have a different brand on the front of my bike and I love that tire but they don’t make the same tire in the size I need for the rear wheel. So I bought the Metzeler to try it out because I have read and heard good things about them. To me, it was a good tire but not great, and maybe that is just what some are looking for, but I will decide later if it is better than some of the other options available.
I would recommend it, and would just like to see the price come down some.