LighTech R Version Adjustable Rearsets Aprilia RSV4 / Tuono V4 R
Some say in order for something to be art it must have no function, Lightech begs to differ. Their rearsets are beautifully designed and manufactured in Italy. They have been crafted and perfected through years of sponsorship and technical partnership with MotoGP, Moto2, and World Superbike Teams. These are true art pieces, designed to go fast.
The R Series of rearsets from LighTech are in a class of their own. The rearsets themselves are crafted from billet T6061 aircraft grade aluminum for maximum crash durability. The large mounting plates have been machined with additional thickness in key areas to reduce flex. Special bearings from Sweden’s SKF (the world’s leading bearing manufacturer) allow for ultra smooth shifting and braking. Included in every box is a full set of grade 5 titanium hardware. Titanium is not only stronger and lighter than traditional steel or aluminum hardware, it is also exceptionally corrosion resistant. Last but not least, all LighTech R series rearsets feature hard anodized red secondary peg brackets and carbon fiber heel guards with interwoven red accents. Any way you look at it, no corners were cut in the design of the LighTech R Series Rearsets.
LighTech's patented Track System Technology offers a one of a kind method of mounting the foot and toe pegs. Most rearsets on the market require you to remove the entire unit to replace a foot peg or toe peg. The Lightech Track System Rearsets feature a secondary bracket with independently mounted foot and shifter pegs. This system allows you to remove and replace either pegs without removing the entire rearset.
- Patented Track System Technology
- Standard shift
- Super grippy, adjustable and folding foot pegs
- Adjustable & folding toe pegs
- Carbon fiber heel guards
- Includes all necessary hardware and instruction
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1243977||MFR. Product #806FTRAP004R||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- RSV4 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RSV4 Factory 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- RSV4 R 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- RSV4 RF 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- RSV4 RR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tuono V4 1100 RR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tuono V4 R 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tuono V4 R APRC 2014, 2015