Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Legend Suspension Revo-A Coil Shocks For Harley Touring
The REVO-A coil shock system is Legend's take on isolating a bike from road shocks using a conventional coil spring and shock absorber, with an upgrade over the standard REVO shock. Revo suspension achieves a softer, more compliant ride due to softer spring rates. The REVO-A line, like the standard REVO, uses coil springs that are specially wound a few inches longer than a standard spring. When compressed into the shock body, the special spring delivers a "sweet spot" that is noticeably larger and more usable than competitors that yields a great ride over a wide variety of road conditions. The REVO-A's shock bodies are all aluminum, as well! Heavy-duty versions are available and recommended for riders who ride at or near maximum load capacity more than half the time. REVO-A shocks distinguish themselves from the standard REVO by allowing the rider to adjust the rebound damping characteristics of the shocks.
- Spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance designed specifically for Touring models
- REVO-A's coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out
- REVO-A's extended coil length has a larger "sweet spot" without increasing the overall shock length
- REVO-A's unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Requires minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- All suspension adjustments can be done by hand, no tools required
- Easy installation and alignment is provided by spherical bearings on top and bottom
- Six-position external knob allows for fine-tuning of rebound damping
- All REVO-A suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 12"/Standard Duty||RevZilla Item #952260||MFR. Product #1310-0958||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 12"/Standard Duty / Clear Anodized||RevZilla Item #1254369||MFR. Product #1310-1617||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 12"/Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #952262||MFR. Product #1310-0960||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 13"/Standard Duty||RevZilla Item #952261||MFR. Product #1310-0959||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 13"/Standard Duty / Clear Anodized||RevZilla Item #1254370||MFR. Product #1310-1618||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 13"/Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #952263||MFR. Product #1310-0961||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2018
- FXR2 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR3 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR4 CVO/SE 2000
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1984-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2007-2008
- Sport Glide FXRT 1984-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street 500 XG500 2015-2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015-2018
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Street Rod VRSCR 2007
- Street Rod XG750A 2017-2018
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2018
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I am a high mileage rider and these shocks are going to greatly improve the quality of my ride. I no longer feel every little bump in the road.
6 months ago
After putting on the Revo A shocks and setting the sag, it was a totally different bike. With the adjustable rebound the ride now is just awesome and stays consistant.
Does it has the same traveling even if shorter?