Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Glacier Balaclava
Klim's most technical head sock for the aggressive rider who encounters the harshest conditions. Featuring an over-the-collar design, the Glacier Balaclava is the perfect blend of extreme weather protection and active riding functionality.
- Windstopper fabric
- Specifically designed for the aggressive riders in the coldest conditions/harshest elements
- Coolmax breathable moisture-wicking fabric on side of head
- Neoprene breath box deflects moisture down and away from goggles wide-skirt over-the-collar design with cinch cord keeps rain/snow out
- Lighter materials for a more active rider
- Lycra stretch panel for perfect fit on any head shape/size
- Elastic side panels offer contour fit on neck
- Ergonomic patterning
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Highly breathable
- Dries extremely fast
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #969681||MFR. Product #3089-000-000-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I've never owned anything by Klim before, and this seemed like what I wanted. The mouthpiece was intriguing; faceshield fogging is a big deal during my winter commutes.
Fit & finish are excellent.
That big mouthpiece has a relatively stiff bottom edge, which helps it retain its 3D shape. That can also make it a little tricky to comfortably fit inside a full-face helmet. If the chinbar on your helmet is close to your mouth, this will likely be uncomfortable for you. I have an Arai Signet Q, size S. Donning my helmet in winter now requires an extra 30 seconds of fidget time to get that mouthpiece just so.
My other nitpick: the breathable fabric on the skull portion extends all the way down the back of the skull. I discovered this one evening sitting at a light when temps were in the teens and there was a healthy tailwind. The base of my skull was nice and chilly.
Other than the mouthpiece and chilly skull, this thing does a great job of keeping me warm and dry in the winter. If you're a winter rider, I recommend adding this to your gear.
over 2 years ago
It felt very nice in the skin and warm around the head, but my nose was almost running, from the cold air coming in. Mind that I use a skirt on the bottom of the helmet and I tie the helmet straps over the neck cover.
Now, met another guys with the same Klim Balaclava that was also wearing his for the first time. He had on a standart Helmet and he did not have the same complains I did, and we brain storm that was probably due to the ADV helmet bigger/wider mouth area.
So, not sure what to do now... I guess I will keep this for a not so cold day...
Ooh, It sure did help the helmet to go in nice and easy in the head when wearing this Balaclava... looked pretty cool also!
Cheers and Happy New Year!!