Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
K-Tech RCU Razor IV Rear Shocks
The K-Tech Razor IV Shock is the highest end fully adjustable shock that K-Tech offers for modern retro motorcycles. A key feature of this shock is the remote nitrogen reservoir which allows the internal gases to expand and contract freely. This is a critical function if you plan to push your motorcycle’s suspension to the limit. Additionally, the Razor IV Shock features adjustable compression damping, rebound damping, spring preload and shock length adjustment. So no matter where the road takes you, you can feel confident that the Razor IV will be able to adapt and performance at its best.
The K-Tech RCU Razor IV Rear Shocks are available in multiple weight options to best match your riding needs: Soft for 120lbs-150lbs, Standard for 160lbs-190lbs and Heavy for 200lbs-250lbs. Your total weight must include your combined rider weight with all gear.
- Shock length
- Increased comfort and control
- Piggy-back style remote nitrogen reservoir
- Pressurized nitrogen gas that is stable regardless of outside atmospheric condition
- Hard anodized
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Highly polished low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
Note: To ensure you receive the K-Tech Shock sprung for your specific needs, please select the weight option that includes your expected combined rider, gear and/or luggage weight. Images for reference only. Actual Nitron Shock will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
- Scout 2015-2018
- Moto Guzzi
- V7 Classic 2009-2012
- V7 III Anniversario 2017
- V7 III Racer 2017
- V7 III Special 2017
- V7 III Stone 2017
- V7 II Racer ABS 2015-2016
- V7 II Scrambler ABS 2016
- V7 II Stone ABS 2015-2016
- V7 Racer 2010-2015
- V7 Special 2013-2015
- V7 Stone 2013-2015
- V9 Bobber 2016
- V9 Roamer 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.