Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A great amount of design time has gone into the Forcefield Elite Chest Protector. Forcefield is well aware of chest protectors being too bulky and hard for practical use. This slim and low-profile, breathable design is soft enough to curve around the individual’s body shape, utilizing the Forcefield Nitrex Evo Armor to provide the protection. The straps are adjustable with the option of being removed completely if they are not needed.
- Designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable
- Nitrex Evo a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material combined with dense and lightweight foam, energy can be dispersed evenly over its surface
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Low profile and slim design is fully adjustable (height & width)
- 3D molds to the riders body shape
- Breathable and lightweight
- CE approved to: EN1621-2 (Level 1)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #942026||MFR. Product #FF-40131-3S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #942027||MFR. Product #FF-40131-5L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Once when I was riding along a two lane highway at a relaxed pace, a dump truck heading the other direction spit out a fist-sized chunk of broken asphalt. I watched it fly high into the air, hit the pavement, and then bounce up to hit me square in the chest. The impact kind of took my breath away for a second, but there was no pain or injury. I was very glad to be wearing the protector.
1 year ago
The only down side is, that, despite a few holes for venting, it makes you sweat like crazy. Your t-shirts will be soaked. And the straps on the rear get twisted occasionally.
But considering the benefits and the lack of similar products currently out there, I would buy it again.
The straps are also positioned strangely and I found it hard to get it adjusted well.
I really want to make this protector work since it is pretty much the only stand alone chest protector out there. But It's just too bad of a fit.
It is bulky
It comes with suspender straps which are not easy to use
OR just remove the straps from it -
put on your jacket and jam the protector inside the jacket
Wish it wrapped around my ribs more but it is wraps some which is more than most chest protectors that offer zero rib protection
over 2 years ago
8 months ago
over 2 years ago