Sizing & Fit
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A great amount of design time has gone into the Forcefield Elite Chest Protector. Forcefield is well aware of chest protectors being too bulky and hard for practical use. This slim and low-profile, breathable design is soft enough to curve around the individual’s body shape, utilizing the Forcefield Nitrex Evo Armor to provide the protection. The straps are adjustable with the option of being removed completely if they are not needed.
- Designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable
- Nitrex Evo a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material combined with dense and lightweight foam, energy can be dispersed evenly over its surface
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Low profile and slim design is fully adjustable (height & width)
- 3D molds to the riders body shape
- Breathable and lightweight
- CE approved to: EN1621-2 (Level 1)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #942026||MFR. Product #FF-40131-3S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #942027||MFR. Product #FF-40131-5L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Forcefield Men's Chest Protector Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Age (years)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
14 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 17 Answers