Enduristan Sandstorm 4H Tankbag
On serious off road rides, free range to move your weight for and aft is paramount. Most tankbags aren't up to the rigors of real dirt duty, or worse, their overly reinforced walls and large size will have you singing soprano should you hit an unexpected obstacle at speed.
Enduristan's Sandstorm 4H Tankbag is small and soft enough to not get in the way during the good stuff while also being tough enough to survive it.
- Waterproofing: waterproof main compartment, welded-seam waterproof fabric, waterproof map pocket
- Soft, un-reinforced design eliminates the "soprano effect"
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- Waterproof cable ducts to main compartment and map pocket
- 1 adjustable fold-away separator in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- 1 zipper pocket on the separator
- 1 zipper pocket in the main compartment
- Various holding loops in the main compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder, mesh pocket and key ring
- Deluxe shoulder strap (sold separately)
- ROKstraps can be stored under the floor construction for comfortable carrying
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Internal volume: 7 Liters
- Large, waterproof map pocket: 27.5cm L x 19cm W (10.8" L x 7.5" W)
- 27cm L x 20cm W x 16cm H (10.6" L x 7.9" W x 6.3" H)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1275535||MFR. Product #LUTA-008||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|