Drag Specialties High Efficiency Clutch Cable For Harley Touring 2007
Looking for a different bike? Change bike selection
Drag Specialties H.E. Clutch Cable For Harley
Cables wear, stretch and break over time, yet they play some of the most important rolls in controlling your bike. Don't let that long overdue maintenance slip by any longer. Replace your cables with some fresh, OEM replacements by Drag Specialties.
- Low effort, maximum efficiency cable design meets or exceeds all OEM specifications for fitment, construction and endurance requirements
- Polished-chrome fittings
- Tempered-steel inner conduit
- Inner nylon liner for smooth operation and long life
- Braided Stainless cables feature outer housings coated with a non-yellowing clear covering for abrasion resistance
- Replaces OEM #38667-07
- 62 11/16" housing length
- 25 7/16" adjuster location from trans.
- 3 1/4" travel
Note: Image for display purposes only. Actual cable may vary.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Vinyl||RevZilla Item #1793301||MFR. Product #06521423||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Braided Stainless||RevZilla Item #1793302||MFR. Product #06521478||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|