Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Micro 2.0 Tank Bag
Want to ride, but need a place for just your wallet, lip balm and cell phone? The Cortech Micro 2.0 Tank Bag is the perfect solution. The device holder is tilted towards the rider so it is easier to see directions, and the rubberized base protects the tank's paint job from nicks and scratches.
- Convenient, low-profile tank bag that easily carries small essential items
- Ventilated media pocket accommodates devices up to 6”L x 3.5”W x 1.5”H
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer shell with 600 denier Carbolex interior lining
- Media pocket and internal padding is tilted towards the rider for viewing convenience
- Rubberized base helps to protect contact areas on the motorcycle
- Capable of mounting with straps, magnets or a combination of both (mounting systems included)
- Easy access main storage compartment
- Exterior dimensions 11”L x 6.5”W x 2”H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #976147||MFR. Product #8225-2405-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
10 months ago
over 2 years ago
The low profile of this bag is great, though it will cause you to take your eyes completely off the road if you need/have to look at your phone/GPS. This is especially the case on sport-standard and sportbikes as you have a forward lean. I have not tried this on a standard or cruiser seating position.
I've used this bag in the rain, with my phone in it, and nothing has gotten too wet especially while moving. Not really a concern after a few commutes in the wet, ranging from a drizzle to steady rain. Only when stopped at a light or moving slowly in traffic does it start to get wet on the outside. I just wipe the water away from the headphone hole for my phone if its concerning.
I put my phone, multitool, knife and my work's building pass in this and everything is easily accessible as compared to a backpack. It is nice to see who is calling when paired to my Sena so I know if I need to answer or not on my commutes.
I would recommend this bag to anyone looking for something to hold their phone and other EDC items that they don't like in their pockets while riding.
1 year ago
When it was raining my phone (iPhone 6) had no problems staying dry in the dedicated pocket...I'll probably glue up or tape the headphone/cable port though to really seal it off.
My tank area is only half magnetic, so I had to use the included straps, which was not a problem and only took 10 minutes or so to get them installed and tightened down properly. If you just need a small bag to carry the small stuff for short day trips, or already have plenty of other storage and don't want something intrusive, this is a great bag.
Installation is very easy, the straps and clips are very sturdy and the pads do a good job of protecting your bike's finish. The magnets appear strong enough to hold the bag on by themselves, but I haven't tried this.
4 months ago
Keep up the good work.