Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Clymer Manual Harley-Davidson FLS / FXS / FXC Softail Series 2006-2009
Clymer motorcycle repair manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. From basic maintenance to troubleshooting to complete overhaul, Clymer manuals provide the information you need. The most important tool in your tool box may be your Clymer manual, get one today.
Includes color wiring diagrams on CD.
Note: It is always important to consult multiple sources with any questions when attempting to repair your own bike. Breaking things saves neither time or money!
- FLST/FLSTI Heritage Softail (2006)
- FLSTFI Shrine (2006)
- FLSTF Shrine (2007-2009)
- FLSTC/FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic (2006-2009)
- FLSTCI Shrine (2006)
- FLSTC Shrine (2007-2008)
- FLSTF/FLSTFI Fat Boy (2006-2009)
- FXST/FXSTI Softail Standard (2006-2009)
- FLSTN/FLSTNI Softail Deluxe (2006-2009)
- FLSTSC/FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic (2006-2007)
- FXSTD/FXSTDI Softail Deuce (2006-2007)
- FXSTS/FXSTSI Springer Softail (2006)
- FXSTB/FXSTBI Night Train (2006-2009)
- FLSTB Softail Cross Bones (2008-2009)
- FXCW Softail Rocker (2008-2009)
- FXCWC Softail Rocker Custom (2008-2009)
- FXSTC Softail Custom (2007-2008)
- FLSTFSE2 Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy (2006)
- FXSTSSE Screamin' Eagle Softail Springer (2007)
- FXSTSSE2 Screamin' Eagle Softail Springer (2008)
- FXSTSSE3 Screamin' Eagle Softail Springer (2009)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clymer Manual Harley-Davidson FLS / FXS / FXC Softail Series 2006-2009||RevZilla Item #615499||MFR. Product #M250||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
I have a 2007 Twin Cam B Harley Davidson engine mounted on a custom built roadster. Which one of these books will cover this engine? Do you have a book for just the engine?