Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II
The Canyon Dancer Bar Harness 2 solves the problem of transporting your motorcycle safely. The Bar Harness gives you a place to attach your tie-downs that won't scratch your paint or interfere with the bodywork. Quick to install, the cups are made to fit over all sizes of handlebar grips, including heated grips. The cups are closed on one end to keep the harness in place, so they won't wiggle down the bars during transport. When you need to move your ride, rely on the Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II for the job.
- Features a glass filled injection molded polycarbonate "cup" with steel lay-in that replaces the old handlebar cuff
- Cross straps are held further away from switchgear
- Cups eliminate possible damage to soft grips and hold the cross straps further out on the bars to clear a wider variety of fairing
- Cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- Steel D-ring lat-ins prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the polycarbonate cup
- Heavier thread with more stitches for greater strength
Note: Inches listed in size options represent the maximum handlebar width measured from end to end.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Short <28" Bar Width||RevZilla Item #776482||MFR. Product #28505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Sport/Standard <32" Bar Width||RevZilla Item #776483||MFR. Product #32505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / X-Wide <36" Bar Width||RevZilla Item #776484||MFR. Product #36505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XX-Wide <40" Bar Width||RevZilla Item #776485||MFR. Product #40505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
the cups are heavy duty, the straps are plenty strong and the design is very good.
This system in combination with a strap on each wheel kept my bike very secure and completely safe from even the smallest damage. I would Highly recommend this for any one who wants to trailer a bike.
1 year ago
1 year ago
6 months ago
Hard cups slide over grips, no problem damaging any controls.
It holds bike very securely.
would buy again