Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Butler Motorcycle Maps The Bucket List
The Butler Maps limited time collection The Bucket List includes the latest editions of the Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Ozarks, Texas Hill Country, Southern California, Southern Mid Atlantic States, Route 66 East and West set and Northern California maps in addition to the Rocky Mountains Planning Map. The Bucket List also includes the Backcountry Discovery Route Maps and Documentaries of Idaho, Utah, Washington, Colorado, Nevada and Arizona. A wooden storage box and and map case are included.
Each and every road segment detailed in the Butler Motorcycle Maps has been ridden and rated by an owner of Butler Maps Inc. From sport bike enthusiast, to dual sport adventurer, chopper rider, to two-up tourers, their team has diligently researched and presented fantastic riding experiences that are sure to impress no matter what you ride.
260 Routes. As riders we constantly search for the perfect road. We seek that fleeting moment where everything fits perfectly together. The rhythmic hum of the motor, the dramatic vistas that overwhelm our senses and the one of a kind road that ties it all together. We search for G1. Steep climbs, tight switchbacks, deep canyons and million dollar views. These roads have an undeniable appeal that set them apart from everything else.
710 Routes. There are no stoplights or shopping malls here. G2 roads energetically flow from corner to corner gently bobbing and weaving. They meander past lakes, criss cross forests and provide an experience you can't get on the freeway. Keep your head up. G2s can have fast sweepers, elevation change, tight corners and everything in between.
1039 Routes. G3 is not your average road. All though these stretches of tarmac require the fewest criteria to make the list, don't be fooled. G3 roads are twisty and exciting. Ditch the traffic and head toward a stretch of orange. You won't regret it.
Lost Highway Rides
14 Routes. Beyond mountain passes and dramatic canyons are roads that extend to the horizon and the unknown beyond. The faded paint of a centerline, or crumbling shoulder are all that remain to remind us of a more purposeful past. They are highways that seem lost in time. Void of the trappings of population or procedure, these roads provide a motorcycling experience as unique as the untouched landscapes they divide. They are America’s "Lost Highways."
Paved Mountain Trail Rides
131 Routes. Not all roads were meant to be paved - some got paved anyway. Stuck between the dust of a dirt road and the smooth asphalt of a paved one lies the Paved Mt Trail. These roads have stood the test of time fighting for space among dense forest and cliff sides. Their fragile surface crumbling as they succumb to the rugged terrain they divide. Finding space for two cars to pass can be hard. Finding enjoyment on a bike easy.
Design Your Ride in Minutes
A Butler Map does more than just point out the best roads. They make it easy to plan your trip with a host of features built just for riders. Turn to the back of the map for detailed information on every G1 road recommended. There are elevation profiles, climate guides, motorcycle shop lists and even QR codes to link you to valuable information like where to sleep, where to eat or what to see when you're not on the bike.
Backcountry Discovery Route Maps and Documentaries
The Backcountry Discovery Route Maps for Idaho, Utah, Washington, Colorado, Nevada and Arizona are mostly off-road and remote routes through each state designed for dual-sport and adventure motorcyclists. The route maps guide riders through majestic canyons, historic settlements, and a number of iconic locations. The exciting documentaries that accompany each map follow a group of riders as they traverse each Backcountry Discovery Route.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments. GPS waypoints are provided for G1 rides
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan one of the QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Expanded Views of G1 Rides: G1 rides are numbered and enlarged for your convenience. The expanded views of G1 rides are placed on a dedicated portion of the map
- Mobile Tour Guide: So you've ticked off five G1 rides, and your butt is tired. Now what? Whether you need a beer, a bed or some BBQ it can all be found in the Mobile Tour Guide. Search by town, search by category or search based on the biker deals waiting for you. Everything you need in one spot
- Dual Sport Roads: Had enough of the pavement? Try some dirt! Recommended Dual-Sport roads are moderate rides picked for spectacular scenery, remote locations and link-ability to the best paved roads
- Shop Directory: Broke down? Need a jacket for that unexpected spring storm? Every shop in the state is listed by town to get you back on the road as quickly as possible
- Elevation Profiles: One of the dominating features of the G1 rides is elevation change. Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
- Climate Guides: Nothing ruins a good day of riding like a freak storm. Check out the climate guide for general information on seasonal weather or scan the weather QR code for up-to-the-minute conditions
- Protective Map Sleeve: Keep all your Butler Maps in one place with the Butler custom map carrying case. Fits 6 maps comfortably. VELCRO® brand closures flap for easy loading/unloading. Durable canvas designed for life on the road
- Regional Planning Map: Planning a trip to the Rockies? Want to ride the best of the best? Use this 5 state map to see the bigger picture and plan your personal Rocky Mountain Regional tour. The intent of this "planning" map is to provide a broad view of the great rides in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and Montana. The level of detail and information found in this map is most effective when used in conjunction with a Butler Maps individual state G1 map
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Butler Maps The Bucket List||RevZilla Item #971317||MFR. Product #BucketList||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
What's better than sitting down with a great map and letting your imagination run.
Excellent print quality and detail -- made to last and take a beating.
The DVDs are a great addition to the Bucket List system -- it's pricey but great deal on Revzilla.
over 2 years ago